Windows 10: problem with my activation code -----emergency

Discus and support problem with my activation code -----emergency in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a student and this is my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** few days ago. I had my product key from the university, but it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sara Ali saraabdelfattah, Apr 21, 2022.

1. problem with my activation code -----emergency

I am a student and this is my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** few days ago. I had my product key from the university, but it does not working Can I have another product key for windows 11 please? because my computer refused the bast product key which isW43NY-CHQ22-FG48Q-F97PV-BDWWBI need product key for windows 11.in addition to this problem. I hope tp solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for bothering you.

:)

Sara Ali saraabdelfattah, Apr 21, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Billy Med Win User

problem with my activation code -----emergency

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

problem with my activation code -----emergency

1. problem with my activation code -----emergency - Similar Threads - problem activation code

2. Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??: Hi,Win 11 Pro user here.Had to re-install windows 11 today.Cannot seem to reactivate my windows license through the usual Troubleshoot -> I changed hardware on this device recently -> Select Device -> this is the device i'm using right now -> activate.Called 3x times and got...
  3. Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??: Hi,Win 11 Pro user here.Had to re-install windows 11 today.Cannot seem to reactivate my windows license through the usual Troubleshoot -> I changed hardware on this device recently -> Select Device -> this is the device i'm using right now -> activate.Called 3x times and got...
  4. problem with my activation code -----emergency

problem with my activation code -----emergency: I am a student and this is my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** few days ago. I had my product key from the university, but it does not working Can I have another product key for windows 11 please? because my computer refused the bast product key which...
  5. problem with my activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with my activation code: I am a student and this is my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** few days ago. I had my product key from the university, but it does not working Can I have another product key for windows 11 please? because my computer refused the bast product key which...
  6. problem with my activation code

problem with my activation code: I am a student and this is my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** few days ago. I had my product key from the university, but it does not working Can I have another product key for windows 11 please? because my computer refused the bast product key which...
  7. Emerging issue code red outttake email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Emerging issue code red outttake email: Hi _______, Manageupdates in Windows 10 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/manage-updates-in-windows-10-643e9ea7-3cf6-7da6-a25c-95d4f7f099fe Howto uninstall an update on Windows 10 OpenSettings. Clickon Update & security. Clickon Windows Update. Clickthe...
  8. *EMERGENCY*Old Edge is in the Default browsers list, but it is not in my pc*EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 Customization
    *EMERGENCY*Old Edge is in the Default browsers list, but it is not in my pc*EMERGENCY*: Hi, I am Aryesh. Today, when I went to Default browsers, with the new edge, the old edge was also visible. But, I am in the version 2004 so when I set old edge as default, and open a pdf, the new edge opens it. So, how to remove it from the list?...
  9. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  10. Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: So just about a day ago, i got my new Acer computer and went to step up the computer. At first it was fine, it said to activate windows and i could so i started to install chrome and change some settings of the computer but after a few hours around there, it suddenly said i...