Windows 10: Problem with my computer

Discus and support Problem with my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem started very recently. When I am typing or playing some games, a rectangle shows up on my screen for a few seconds, and I can't click or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fire21407, Mar 1, 2020.

1. fire21407 Win User

Problem with my computer

This problem started very recently. When I am typing or playing some games, a rectangle shows up on my screen for a few seconds, and I can't click or do anything during that period of time. If you know what is wrong with my computer, please help. This happened like three times while I typed this message.

:)

fire21407, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Mar 1, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with my computer

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Problem with my computer

1. Problem with my computer - Similar Threads - Problem computer

2. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  3. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  4. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a problem with the type of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with the type of computer: Hello, I have a problem with my computer that has been reading for a long time. Can you help me? Here are the computer specifications that you will needשם מכשיר DESKTOP-ENUNRM0 מעבד IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz RAM מותקן ‏‏‎8.00 GB מזהה מכשיר...
  6. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  7. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  8. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

9. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  10. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...