Windows 10: Problem with my Disk D

Discus and support Problem with my Disk D in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; for some reason, i have to constantly restart my pc for my disk D to show up, and it's the bigger drive (my disk c has like no storage) so it's kinda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trackeez, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Problem with my Disk D

for some reason, i have to constantly restart my pc for my disk D to show up, and it's the bigger drive (my disk c has like no storage) so it's kinda urgent cause i'm trying to download garry's mod

submitted by /u/Trackeez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trackeez, Oct 23, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Problem with my Disk D :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Problem with my Disk D

disk d is not showing in my laptop

Hello,

I have done every step i've been told and still didn't retrieve my disk d .. doese that mean that there is a possablity that the hardware itself has a problem ?

WoodsCrayon8630, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem with my Disk D

1. Problem with my Disk D - Similar Threads - Problem Disk

2. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  3. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  4. Hi this is my first problems in my laptop that runs windows 10 in Disk D it say I have 6 GB...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi this is my first problems in my laptop that runs windows 10 in Disk D it say I have 6 GB...: I go in settings and than I go to storage VIEW STORAGE ON OTHER DIRVES Than I click D drive temporary= 6.25 GB but recycle bin is emptyAnd when every I go go to clear it in settings it shows me 0 bytesplz help...
  5. When i add a blu ray disk the computer reads there is no disk if anyone can fix my problem...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i add a blu ray disk the computer reads there is no disk if anyone can fix my problem...: ive tried to use a software anydvd and still nothing what shows up is [Insert a disk Please insert disk into drive D:.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-add-a-blu-ray-disk-the-computer-reads-there/6aa30b11-9904-439e-8a74-185c89551965
  6. When i add a blu ray disk the computer reads there is no disk if anyone can fix my problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i add a blu ray disk the computer reads there is no disk if anyone can fix my problem...: ive tried to use a software anydvd and still nothing what shows up is [Insert a disk Please insert disk into drive D:.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-add-a-blu-ray-disk-the-computer-reads-there/6aa30b11-9904-439e-8a74-185c89551965
  7. When i add a blu ray disk the computer reads there is no disk if anyone can fix my problem...

8. Disk Usage Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Usage Problem: Disk usage in the task manager says it's on 100%, due to 2 apps, google chrome and system, I have no idea why nor do I have a clue on how to find the problem that is causing this....
  9. Disk Usage Problem

Disk Usage Problem: Disk usage in the task manager says it's on 100%, due to 2 apps, google chrome and system, I have no idea why nor do I have a clue on how to find the problem that is causing this....
  10. Disk Usage Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging