Windows 10: Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook

Discus and support Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Sir, Please help me regarding this issue. Right now I am using Windown 10 Pro 64 bit OS few days before i am facing problem with"Video TDR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shantanu Biswas, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook

Hi Sir,

Please help me regarding this issue. Right now I am using Windown 10 Pro 64 bit OS few days before i am facing problem with"Video TDR Failure" problem and Graphics card which i am using is"ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics DirectX 11" so help me to fix this issue. Please let me know where from i get a Win 10 Pro 64bit support above mentioned graphich card driver or how to fix the issue.

Thanking you

Shantanu Biswas

Mail me : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Shantanu Biswas, Jun 19, 2020
  2. sunset72 Win User

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped working either in the upper numeric line or in the side numeric area

Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook [​IMG]

Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook [​IMG]

Ive tried to clean them by using Ultra Duster , but nothing changed ... so can anyone help me to know any possible solution for this issue ?

sunset72, Jun 19, 2020
  3. HP Pavilion dv7-6b77dx Entertainment Notebook PC- Windows 10 Graphic Driver

I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b77dx Entertainment Notebook PC. I am using Windows 10 home.

After installing windows 10 last year the characters, alphabet words, numbers in PC and in MS word or notepad are not sharp, they are kind of blur.

All the drivers are updated.Window is also updated till today. Need driver for graphics to resolve the problem.

Mazhar Javed, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook

1. Problem with my DM4 1219tx HP Entertainment Notebook - Similar Threads - Problem DM4 1219tx

2. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  3. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  4. screen malfunction in in my hp notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen malfunction in in my hp notebook: i cant change my screen brightness even if pressing f2 and f3 buttonand in action center the brightness dial is blankand also in windows mobility center with repeated restart the problem is the same...
  5. Hp notebook blue screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp notebook blue screen problem: Hi all, new to this and not a techie so apologies if I dont get this quite right. Looking for some easy to follow help. My HP NOTEBOOK 15 has gone into blue screen and wont restart. Tried every option on the autobot but nothing works. Seems to be start up failure of some...
  6. Have HP Pavilion dm4-2180us - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have HP Pavilion dm4-2180us - windows 10: How do I enable my camera for GoToMeeting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-hp-pavilion-dm4-2180us-windows-10/9392b67d-7405-4a8d-95a9-387613f8aad4
  7. battery not charging on my hp notebook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery not charging on my hp notebook: battery not charging on my hp notebook * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-charging-on-my-hp-notebook/4adafd75-b86a-4df2-b6d1-834bcc403ec2
  8. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  9. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  10. HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue: hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped working either in the upper numeric line or in the side numeric area [img] [img] Ive tried to clean them by using Ultra...