Windows 10: problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10

Discus and support problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have lenovo g500 laptop it was have win 8 and work OK , since i update to win 10 the Bluetooth and dulby driver not working. i try every thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saadabolnour, Nov 9, 2019.

1. problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10

hi

i have lenovo g500 laptop it was have win 8 and work OK , since i update to win 10 the Bluetooth and dulby driver not working.

i try every thing to solve this problem but useless . so could Microsoft have any support to solve this problem

:)

saadabolnour, Nov 9, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Nov 9, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Nov 9, 2019
  4. problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10

1. problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10 - Similar Threads - problem laptop drivers

2. WIN 10 BSOD after graphics driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 BSOD after graphics driver update: Updated graphics driver to 537.13 on 9/7 after having been at 466.47 the only driver that hasn't given me issues, but I can't play any games, like BG3, with it. Got a watchdog error which caused a BSOD. This has happened in the past with other drivers, but generally happens...
  3. After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem: I am on HP96After upgrade to Win 10 KB button for disabling/enabling wjfi stopped responding ? Any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-win-10-from-win-7-device-driver/70be9f6b-305b-4504-b6f1-ed0c29369104
  4. Win update and sound driver problem

Win update and sound driver problem: Hi I just tried to install update KB4592438 which lead to no sound or at best itermittent sound My PC slowed to a halt and trying to open any program took ages I was lucky to be able to download the sound drivers from Asus but everytime I tried to install them I got the BSOD...
  5. driver problem after update

driver problem after update: i have USB satellite card tevii s662 DVB s2 my card was work good in win 10 ver 1803 and windows 7 after update start some problems now the update go to ver 1909 and ver 2004 very good update thanks Microsoft team...but my satellite card stop . [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Problems after latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after latest Win 10 update: some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-after-latest-win-10-update/9c4a91d7-70b6-4236-8f76-7745a7984356
  7. HDMI Problem after Update win 10

HDMI Problem after Update win 10: I Have dell Inspiron 5567 I use to them my htc Vive, and they were working fine. But after the update they stopped, when I try to connect the VR google say I should connect them to property HDMI but I have only one, I did reinstall graphic drivers of both graphic htc...
  8. Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop: hi guys I have recently bought a msi gf63 9sc and i can not restart it. when i try to restart, laptop turns off ! actually , it shuts down immediately after laptop tries to boot up ! keyboard LEDs turn on and off less than a sec I updated EC firmware and it seemed to be fixed...
  9. Problem after big Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem after big Win 10 update: After the BIG 3-4GB update some days ago my printer driver was gone. I reinstalled it and thought all was good ... but after booting up next day my network (ethernet cable) wasn´t working! I ran the diagnose test and got follwing message "Windows couldn't automatically...
  10. Laptop Died After Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Died After Win 10 Update: Need some expert help here folks. Sister's laptop was restored to factory settings which included installation of Win 10 and updates. After restarting this morning I am just getting these two messages in rotation and no boot up: "Please wait while we install system update"...