Windows 10: Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER

Discus and support Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a serrious problem with my Lenovo Ideapad 330 15ICH , when i started the laptop it just took me to the boot manager and stuck , and then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ASK_15ICH, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ASK_15ICH Win User

Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER

I have a serrious problem with my Lenovo Ideapad 330 15ICH , when i started the laptop it just took me to the boot manager and stuck , and then the keyboard won't work after in order to boot it , i tried to access the BIOS with F2 , it took me to another black page with NO/EXECUTE=OPTIN / NOVGA as an error, and here again the keyboard won't work to press anything . I Finally tried to restore the BIOS with the button restore, here again it took me to NOVO BUTTON MENU and just stuck in it , keyboard won't work to choose anything . So i can't access the bios or anything to fix my problem , Any on

:)

ASK_15ICH, Nov 3, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER

Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the laptop which is stuck at boot menu.

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. What is the error you have received when you try to boot the computer to desktop?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1

Unplug all the external devices and then try to boot the computer to desktop.

Method 2

Unplug the AC adapter to your laptop. Remove the Battery. Hold power button for 30 seconds. Then leave it set for 15-20 plus minutes (Letting it sit longer won't really help to much) and then just plug back in ONLY AC adapter and see if it shows the
    hard drive in the BIOS.

Method 3

Start your PC in safe mode

I suggest you to refer the article “Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    for the steps.

If the issue still persists I suggest you to refer the article Recovery options in Windows 10
    for more information.

Note: This article includes Reset your PC and
    Use installation media to reinstall Windows 10 as the options. I suggest you to ignore these options, since there is a chances of data loss. This will remove all your personal files, apps and drivers you installed, apps and customizations from
    your PC manufacturer, and changes you made to settings.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER

1. Problem with my laptop just stuck in the Boot MANAGER - Similar Threads - Problem laptop stuck

2. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping: Its always happening i've tried many way even also used a media creation tool which worked but i watched a video to try and save all the files.I pretty much used the tool to go into Command prompt and type the following commandsdiskpartselect disk 1attributes disk clearand...
  3. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping: Its always happening i've tried many way even also used a media creation tool which worked but i watched a video to try and save all the files.I pretty much used the tool to go into Command prompt and type the following commandsdiskpartselect disk 1attributes disk clearand...
  4. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  6. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  7. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  9. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen: I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to reformat it just keep restarting and view the same screen any help pleese ?...
  10. Boot manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot manager problem: How can I solve it? Every time when I start my laptop the below setting appear on my screen. And after pressing enter button my windows turn on. I don't want this interruption. I have tried to solve it lots of time but I have failed. Need some technical support.[IMG]...