Windows 10: Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or...

Discus and support Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, i have the lenovo ideapad gaming 3 with i7 10750h GTX 1650 and IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz is the wifi card. so i have been experiencing this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohammadAlsheukh, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or...

hi, i have the lenovo ideapad gaming 3 with i7 10750h GTX 1650 and IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz is the wifi card. so i have been experiencing this issue where the wifi network disconnects randomly at anytime. I sometimes rage because i play alot of multiplayer games on my laptop and when this issue happens where i get disconnected it automatically makes me leave the match with error connection lost and when i check the taskbar on the network it looks like this: and after a few secounds it reconnects again . sometimes it does not reconnect and when i troubleshoot it, it gives me this messag

:)

MohammadAlsheukh, Jul 5, 2021

2. Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail)

-Objective:
    Let my laptop has a stable connection with my home wifi without any external device assisted.

-Details:
    Device: Acer Aspire V5 573PG
    Wifi chip: Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter
    Ethernet chip: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

-Situation:
    All mobile devices (IPod touch 4 gen, IPad mini 2, a few one year old android phones and tablets) can connect to Wifi.
    The laptop is able to connect public wifi and tethering (coffee shop free wifi, government free wifi, daily timed free wifi by network company, Android portable hotspot. Android USB tethering etc.), but not my home Wifi.

-Problem:
    Laptop succeeds to connect to Wifi, the internet speed is either limited internet or no internet.
    Laptop always fails to connect to Wifi
    Laptop fails to use cable to access internet through my home wifi router (Ethernet).
    Run "Troubleshoots Problem", it says problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point.

-Succeeded Attempt:
    Use Portable Wifi USB Adapter
    Use my phone to connect to my home wifi and do Android USB tethering to share internet with my laptop.

-Failed Attempt::
    restart wifi
    change cable(Ethernet)
    netsh wlan show wlanreport
    ipconfig
    Roll back the network adapter driver
    update the network adapter driver
    downgrade the network adapter driver
    Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter
    Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /release and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    Temporarily turn off any antivirus or malware-prevention software
    Uninstal/disable the network adapter driver and restart
    Uninstal/disable Wifi mini port
    unchecked Internet TCP/IPv4 from WLAN Properties
    unchecked Internet TCP/IPv6 from WLAN Properties
    Set up default gateways with my ip address
    Not using Bit Defender Internet Security
    Not using Mac Free
    Change Wifi brand to 2.4Ghz
    Change Roaming Policy to "Very High" or "Normal"
    sfc /scannow, result: cbs.log error, that's all

Please help my laptop connect to my home wifi again

kevin632595, Jul 5, 2021
  3. esos Win User
    [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point

So recently I'm having an issue with my wifi connection, while I'm playing a game suddenly the wifi disconnected and then reconnecting again but failed and when it attempts to reconnect the status is "Identifying Internet Access" and when I did Troubleshooting the issue is "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" it says fixed but it didn't.

Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or... [​IMG]

It's not like I can't access it at all, I can connect and do anything on my laptop like usual, but later it will go like that and after a few minutes, it comes back normal again like nothing wrong it keeps going like that on and on.

The weird part is, it only happens on this particular wifi when I connect it to the other wifi like my smartphone via hotspot it's fine. I've been using this laptop connected to that wifi for more than a month but the issue just came recently like a few days ago.
    My other PC and smartphones can connect to this wifi without an issue, so it just on this laptop.

I've been trying many things that I found on the internet so far nothing works, the issue still persists, I'm so frustrated trying to fix this issue. Here's I'll make the list of what I've been doing so far.

1. Network Reset in Network And Internet Setting
    2. Uninstall the wireless adapter driver then restart the laptop
    3. Uninstall the wireless adapter driver then install the previous version of the driver
    4. Update the wireless adapter driver via Browse my computer for the drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    5. Update the wireless adapter driver via Search automatically for drivers
    6. Update the wireless adapter driver via Windows Update
    7. Update the wireless adapter driver manually from Downloads for Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
    8. Disable IP Helper
    9. Turn off Bitdefender temporarily
    10. Reboot via router setting
    11. Reset the router
    12. Unplug for 5 mins and plug in the router
    13. Change Wifi SSID and password
    14. Input these command in Command Prompt with Administrator privilege
      netsh winsock reset
      netsh int IP reset
      netsh wlan delete profile name="WirelessProfileName"
      ipconfig /release
      ipconfig /flushdns
      ipconfig /renew

and yet here I'm still having the issue. Everything's up to date, all drivers got their latest update and my wireless adapter driver version is 22.40.0.7

Anyone can help me, please?

esos, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Bob338 Win User

Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or...

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or...

1. Problem with my laptop or wifi troubleshoot details: "Problem with wireless adapter or... - Similar Threads - Problem laptop wifi

2. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  3. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  4. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  6. Wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  7. wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter randomly Happened after a Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problem/4ec9e317-3bd7-44e7-9934-be89bcadf04e
  8. Problems with my laptop's wifi adapter

Problems with my laptop's wifi adapter: Well, I've had this issue for the past year or so, but lately is has become more frequent than ever. The problem is that sometimes my wifi adapter stops detecting the wifi networks, the immediate solution that I found for this was deactivating and reactivating the wireless...
  9. wireless adapter problem

wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter on random time and day it randomly bugs out the windows diagnostic found theres a problem with the adapter or the access point so it resets which fixes it. resetting it myself works also. The ping will jump from 30ms to 4 secs or even timing out on...
  10. Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail): -Objective: Let my laptop has a stable connection with my home wifi without any external device assisted. -Details: Device: Acer Aspire V5 573PG Wifi chip: Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter Ethernet chip: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller...