Windows 10: Problem with my NAS

Discus and support Problem with my NAS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After update windows 10 before 3 months my NAS dos not appeaer in the local network. But from any Browser by typing the IP adreess and have access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeTakas, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Problem with my NAS

After update windows 10 before 3 months my NAS dos not appeaer in the local network. But from any Browser by typing the IP adreess and have access to his setup... Also in my Virtual Machine Win 7 it appeaers normaly in the local network and i have full access. How can i fix this ??? Must be a problem of the network settings.

:)

GeorgeTakas, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with my NAS

1. Problem with my NAS - Similar Threads - Problem NAS

2. connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem: good morning. i have an issue with connecting to my NAS which I can not seem to correct. I am able to view the file names using File Explorer, but, when i try to open the files i run into a credentials road block. This issue has just popped up in the last two or three days....
  3. connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting to my NAS issues-network credentials problem: good morning. i have an issue with connecting to my NAS which I can not seem to correct. I am able to view the file names using File Explorer, but, when i try to open the files i run into a credentials road block. This issue has just popped up in the last two or three days....
  4. I have problem accessing to our internal link to our NAS from all our Windows 11 OS user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem accessing to our internal link to our NAS from all our Windows 11 OS user.: Tried several solutions such as credential manager windows, changing SMB, change the domain, but it does not work. The same shortcut is accessible to all other OS such Windows 10 or 7 users. The NAS linked to IP and when tried by DSM web, its accessible through the network....
  5. I have problem accessing to our internal link to our NAS from all our Windows 11 OS user.

I have problem accessing to our internal link to our NAS from all our Windows 11 OS user.: Tried several solutions such as credential manager windows, changing SMB, change the domain, but it does not work. The same shortcut is accessible to all other OS such Windows 10 or 7 users. The NAS linked to IP and when tried by DSM web, its accessible through the network....
  6. Would it be problem, if I go outside with mounted network drive of nas with smb or etc.. on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Would it be problem, if I go outside with mounted network drive of nas with smb or etc.. on...: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside, Though I'm concerning activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many people who disconnect mounted netwrok drive to prevent...
  7. Would it be problem, if I go outside with mounted network drive of nas with smb or etc.. on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be problem, if I go outside with mounted network drive of nas with smb or etc.. on...: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside, Though I'm concerning activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many people who disconnect mounted netwrok drive to prevent...
  8. Would it be problem, if I go outside with mounted network drive of nas with smb or etc.. on...

9. Wouldn't it be problem, if I go out with mounted network drive of nas with smb?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wouldn't it be problem, if I go out with mounted network drive of nas with smb?: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside, Though I'm concerning activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many people who disconnect mounted netwrok drive to prevent...
  10. Wouldn't it be problem, if I go out with mounted network drive of nas with smb?

Wouldn't it be problem, if I go out with mounted network drive of nas with smb?: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside, Though I'm concerning activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many people who disconnect mounted netwrok drive to prevent...