Windows 10: problem with my pc

Discus and support problem with my pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi sory why when i switch on my pc it take too long to respond , even if it reach to sign in but it still stuck and show sign in form for long... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KINGASAZU, Apr 18, 2019.

1. KINGASAZU Win User

problem with my pc

Hi

sory

why when i switch on my pc it take too long to respond ,

even if it reach to sign in but it still stuck and show sign in form for long time with stuck.

:)

KINGASAZU, Apr 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 18, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 18, 2019
  4. problem with my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

problem with my pc

1. problem with my pc - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problems after upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 17763.503

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 17763.503: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 17763.503. I'm converting an old Classic asp site to a .Net C# Razor site. Consequently, I need access to the old asp site to review functionality before recoding it. I have built the Classic asp site on my development laptop and all...
  3. Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen: After updating to version 1903 I get only blue screen The freezing system is unusable I have to restart the whole system from the button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-1903-problem-freeze-and-blue/b5456cc3-b902-403c-a088-9eb27f0e539d
  4. After The Windows 10 1809 Upgrade: I was getting problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After The Windows 10 1809 Upgrade: I was getting problems.: Hi everyone, I am Ronald, Today, I am facing Problems With the Windows 10 Camera app and I hope My Problem Should Be resolved. I have tried registry modification, Updating the App and trying to reset or to repair it and nothing seem to work... I have the error code:...
  5. I continue to have update and security setting problems with windows 10 on my hp laptop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I continue to have update and security setting problems with windows 10 on my hp laptop...: The error codes are 10002, 5010, 7000, 10010. I rebooted, I did a system restore. getting frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-continue-to-have-update-and-security-setting/5013f538-c20a-419a-8195-044bf541f437
  6. Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.: Hi I'm having issues with the Medal of Honor War Chest. Allied Assault works perfectly with no modifications to any of the files, but Spearhead and Breakthrough crashes instantly with no error message. I tried looking up solutions, but everything that I could find relating to...
  7. problem with hyperlinks failing from office 2016 products after KB4497934 Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with hyperlinks failing from office 2016 products after KB4497934 Windows 10...: I just completed an update - KB4497934 Before the problem with the hyperlinks from office products (as an example) seemed to be resolved (after KB4505056) The problem is that if no browser is open.. (I use IE).. the hyperlink fails to open and gives only a small error...
  8. Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection: I have a Windows 10 64-bit HP laptop that's about a year old. Today, when I got home from work, I noticed that it seemed to have restarted, so I assumed it had downloaded a Windows update. However, I suddenly have a number of problems that I didn't have this morning before...
  9. Problem With BSOD on homebuilt PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem With BSOD on homebuilt PC: HI, I'll try to be as detailed with my problem whilst being as limited with my computer knowledge. Essentially I've been having problems with my computer since I built it, I can't pin down what's wrong with it, but at this point I'm guessing either a memory stick or...
  10. Problems with Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Photos App: Photos app has stopped working ie just wont open. I want to reinstall it but cannot delete it from my laptop. Any suggestions, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-photos-app/63f058f4-b250-4937-8635-1712a86da15e