Windows 10: Problem with my windows pin

Discus and support Problem with my windows pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do some changes in my settings earlier today. After restarting it asked me to setup my pin, I tried setting it up but it will end in a lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GRuss7, Jul 17, 2022.

1. GRuss7 Win User

Problem with my windows pin

I do some changes in my settings earlier today. After restarting it asked me to setup my pin, I tried setting it up but it will end in a lock screen and won't proceed. What to do next?

:)

GRuss7, Jul 17, 2022
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 17, 2022
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with my windows pin - Similar Threads - Problem pin

2. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  3. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  4. PIN reset problems.

PIN reset problems.: In Microsoft account, I have changed my primary email on my account then I removed the old one that I never used to anything. After restarting PC it is asking me for PIN as always, but this time it will not accept it. It just give an error that says: "your credential could...
  5. PIN reset problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN reset problems.: In Microsoft account, I have changed my primary email on my account then I removed the old one that I never used to anything. After restarting PC it is asking me for PIN as always, but this time it will not accept it. It just give an error that says: "your credential could...
  6. Change the pin problem with organization email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change the pin problem with organization email: Hello MicrosoftI'm facing a hard problem last month, I wanna change my PIN but the windows refuses to do thatit said "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources" and I don't have and work/school email in my emails section. and the PC email is personal too...
  7. Change the pin problem with organization email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the pin problem with organization email: Hello MicrosoftI'm facing a hard problem last month, I wanna change my PIN but the windows refuses to do thatit said "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources" and I don't have and work/school email in my emails section. and the PC email is personal too...
  8. Change the pin problem with organization email

9. How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem: Please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-your-pin-isnt-available-click-to/134a42e1-e8a0-4999-93d6-b1debb3010a5
  10. How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem

How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem: Please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-your-pin-isnt-available-click-to/134a42e1-e8a0-4999-93d6-b1debb3010a5