Windows 10: Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet

Discus and support Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Asus vivobook. it came with win8 now has win10 touchpad, usbports and network adapters are disabled so I'm having trouble doing much to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FulgarOdinvolve, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet

I have a Asus vivobook. it came with win8 now has win10 touchpad, usbports and network adapters are disabled so I'm having trouble doing much to fix this issue

:)

FulgarOdinvolve, Feb 1, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Network & Internet Status says Not Connected yet Ethernet is Connected!!

Hi,

If updating your PC was the only change made prior to the issue, then we suggest that you download the latest network adapter from the manufacturer's website. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems.

Before doing so, let's first try to diagnose and fix common connection problems using the Network troubleshooter. To run the Network troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem, proceed with updating the network adapter driver. If the issue persists, try to install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Aileen Alf, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet

Network Connection Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the adapter.

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter/Ethernet” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network/Ethernet adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Why can’t I connect to a network?

Note: A lot of variables are involved when you connect to a network: cables, network adapters, drivers, and routers. So troubleshooting network connection problems can be challenging.
    This article will help you find and fix problems with wired (Ethernet) and wireless (Wi-Fi) network connections.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

You may also refer to the article:

Wired and wireless network problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: All the above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope the information provided helps. For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Nachappa C K, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet

1. Problem with network adapters can't connect to internet even via ethernet - Similar Threads - Problem network adapters

2. Unidentified network, No internet via Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unidentified network, No internet via Ethernet: Hi, I recently turned on my pc after coming back from university and found there was no internet when there had been even that morning. I have tried diagnosing the issue and get the error "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". To fix this I've tried resetting and...
  3. Unidentified network, No internet via Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unidentified network, No internet via Ethernet: Hi, I recently turned on my pc after coming back from university and found there was no internet when there had been even that morning. I have tried diagnosing the issue and get the error "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". To fix this I've tried resetting and...
  4. Unidentified network, No internet via Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi

Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi: I have no problems connecting my HP All in One to Wifi but I can not connect with Ethernet hardwired. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-via-ethernet-no-problems-with/d9c8db7d-0713-4039-b58e-40328eeed469
  6. Can't get connected to internet via ethernet cable.

Can't get connected to internet via ethernet cable.: All of a sudden my PC won't connect to the internet via a wired ethernet connection, the option isn't even available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-connected-to-internet-via-ethernet-cable/0d7f9617-5dd6-43ba-b418-08b70a0514ba
  7. Lost Internet Connection - Ethernet Adapter Problem

Lost Internet Connection - Ethernet Adapter Problem: Hi, First, let me say I am using my wife's laptop computer to ask for help. System Info below is for my desktop computer, where my problem lies. The computer is a Dell XPS720 and I just re-installed Windows 10 for the 3rd time. I have 4 hard drives (2 SSD and 2 WD1tb...
  8. Ethernet Connection and Network Adapters

Ethernet Connection and Network Adapters: Hello, I am having trouble getting a stable ethernet connection to my laptop. I have a USB adapter port and when I connect the ethernet cord to the port, nothing happens. But, I know the port and the cable are working fine because I tried on my roommate's computer and...
  9. Problem Connecting To Internet Via Ethernet

Problem Connecting To Internet Via Ethernet: Hello all, I've seen many forums with the same issues, but to no avail I still am experiencing the same problems. I was given my desktop about a week ago by my uncle, and I wiped it cleaned and installed Windows 10 Pro. I go to connect the Ethernet cable and it says...
  10. Internet connection via ethernet problems

Internet connection via ethernet problems: I hope I'm putting this in the right place. We have two desktop pcs both running W10. Husbands PC was off for a while then wouldn't connect to the internet. Now mine has had to be switched off for a couple of months and we're having the same problem with this one too. Neither...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with internet adaptor after updating to windows 10 2004

2. cant connect to internet adaptor