Windows 10: Problem with network

Discus and support Problem with network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my wifi network, before a few days when I connect to the network,, I see notification says your wifi using old security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pomadn, Oct 10, 2018.

1. pomadn Win User

Problem with network

Hello

I have a problem with my wifi network, before a few days when I connect to the network,, I see notification says your wifi using old security method. From yesterday I couldn't connect to the internet there is no internet access. When I run troubleshooting I got

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Note : I tried to connect to another wifi ant it worked fine.

Also I tried to reset networks and typing in CMD but no changes

Plz help

:)

pomadn, Oct 10, 2018

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

Problem with network

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Problem with network

1. Problem with network - Similar Threads - Problem network

2. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  3. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  4. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  6. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  7. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with WiFi networks not showing up: I have diagnosed the problem but I am unsure how to fix it, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC has an issue. The device status shows: 'This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful}'I found the issue using device...
  8. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

Problem with WiFi networks not showing up: I have diagnosed the problem but I am unsure how to fix it, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC has an issue. The device status shows: 'This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful}'I found the issue using device...
  9. Problem with WiFi networks not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e