Windows 10: Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

Discus and support Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Mcrosoft, I've had performing issues with the last windows 10 update, the games seems to run really slow in Full screen, this only happen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arturo Cataño, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

Dear Mcrosoft, I've had performing issues with the last windows 10 update, the games seems to run really slow in Full screen, this only happen in fullscreen mode, in windowed mode runs fine, Only occurs in the new update, I've tried reinstalling the the display drivers and reinstalling the graphics Drivers and just Doesnt work, I would love if you could help me with this problem cuz Its been a trouble for a few weeks by now

:)

Arturo Cataño, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Kanan Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

4. Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

1. Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers - Similar Threads - Problem newest Update

2. Windows Update problem with Intel display driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update problem with Intel display driver: That’s the current version 31.0.101.2115 I have no problems with the latest update I had to go to Intel’s website to install the latest version.. I don’t know what Microsoft is doing but I hope they get it fixed soon. I had to disabled Background Intelligence Transfer Service...
  3. newest display driver update is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newest display driver update is broken: the new display driver update doesn't let me change the brightness or put my pc to sleep, It also doesn't support openGL anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-display-driver-update-is-broken/5dc67c63-11d4-43f1-ab31-23a694fe4996
  4. Windows 10 newest update!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 newest update!!!: This new update has shut down my letter "m" and is messing everything up onmy computer. What can I do to stop this. I have to keep uninstalling it and it keeps happening. HELP!!!! I read a while ago that it messes up Lenovo brand computers and im not sure what to do. This is...
  5. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows: Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows. i cant reroll to previous version of windows because...
  6. Newest windows 10 update.

Newest windows 10 update.: I just put the newest update in and now my USB drives don't work on my computer. I can't get on at all. It boots up and I can't use my mouse or keyboard. Please help....
  7. Updating the newest Window 10

Updating the newest Window 10: When I tried to update to the newest Window 10 this is what I got: The following things need your attention to continue the installation and keep your Windows settings, personal files and apps. X Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) The inbox storage driver...
  8. windows 10 newest update

windows 10 newest update: how do install it and where can I download it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-newest-update/d82903c5-f0e4-4fda-ab59-c7bfff840301
  9. Display Driver Problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver Problems in Windows 10: I am working on a PC with Windows 10. I use the Adobe Creative Cloud apps on this PC. About 2 weeks ago, I began not being able to print or set preferences in Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe has tried several things with their software to solve the problem, but says that it is a...
  10. HUGE windows update problem with the newest update.

HUGE windows update problem with the newest update.: Hello, I've been having serious issues with the update that makes "Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service" use more than 30% of my CPU and I can't play any games on my pc because of this I'm getting very big frame drops. You can see the update here: [ATTACH]It's just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update display driver problems

2. display driver update problem

3. windows 10 display driver problem