Windows 10: Problem with Office 365 installation

Discus and support Problem with Office 365 installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought Office 365 and tried to install it. I entered the product key (25 letters and numbers) but the installation stopped in the middle. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MzeKusic, Dec 11, 2019.

1. MzeKusic Win User

Problem with Office 365 installation

I have bought Office 365 and tried to install it. I entered the product key (25 letters and numbers) but the installation stopped in the middle. Since that moment the Product key doesn’t work

:)

MzeKusic, Dec 11, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 11, 2019
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Dec 11, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with Office 365 installation - Similar Threads - Problem Office 365

2. Trouble installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Office 365: I am at my witz end because I cannot install office. I have even reinstalled windows and still no luck with this [bleep], and I have net access everywhere else on my PC.... i dont get it. I have already tried the following: Reinstalling windows - Clean install Remove...
  3. Office 365 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Install: I purchased a Surface Pro 6 today and along with it I bought Office 365. I went to install it however since I already have an Office Student account, I could not find anywhere to enter the product key for my new Office 365 program. Just want to make sure I get the full year...
  4. Installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Office 365: I am trying to install Office 365 Personal and keep getting an error message from the set up page. It says the sight is temporarily down for maintenance. Anyone know how long it will be down?...
  5. MS Office 365 - Installation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 365 - Installation problem: Hi, Greetings of the Day ! I have purchased msoffice365 key from Amazon.com, India. I am facing problem its already used. Just i want to know on which mail it was activated. Product Key: BXK79-2NTVX-YY9MX-C63J6- Kindly help me....
  6. Problem with Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  7. Problem with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  8. Problem archiving in Office 365

Problem archiving in Office 365: I have been getting error messages when archiving. I have several folders with subfolders. I am getting a error message that I do not understand. The message is: The destination folder (Archive folder) contains items of a different type than the source folder. Verify both the...
  9. Office 365 Alert Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...
  10. Office 365 Install

Office 365 Install: How long does it normally take to install Office 365? I'm trying to install Office 365 and it's been over 10 minutes and all I get is spinning dots and the message "We're sorry for the wait. The page is taking longer to load than expected". I'm install through Edge. 31129