Windows 10: Problem with one drive

Discus and support Problem with one drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so I was in the middle of a discord call when my computer updated then when it was done I kept getting a Java error so I fully Uninstalled discord but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LoganAnderson3, May 19, 2020.

1. Problem with one drive

so I was in the middle of a discord call when my computer updated then when it was done I kept getting a Java error so I fully Uninstalled discord but then it kept telling me that my one drive needed to be logged into so it could sync up but the one drive kept being unresponsive so I uninstalled the one drive but now I can't open anything. Can't even open up in the system to factory reset my laptop and when I try to reinstall the one drive it keeps giving me an error code

Error code 0x80070005. Idk what to do

:)

LoganAnderson3, May 19, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 19, 2020
  3. little cat, May 19, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with one drive

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem with one drive

1. Problem with one drive - Similar Threads - Problem drive

2. Problem to access media from my cd/dvd drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem to access media from my cd/dvd drive: please help meee... i update my PC to windows 10 2 or 3 days ago after that i saw a problem with my CD drive every time when i open the CD drive a popup appears that shows "Please Insert a disk into D drive" i dont know what happens with it please tell me if you know the...
  3. Disk Management - No Format Update, should I suspect, drive problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Management - No Format Update, should I suspect, drive problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nando1969 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvgqnj/disk_management_no_format_update_should_i_suspect/
  4. usb thumb drive ejection problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb thumb drive ejection problem.: Just two or three days ago I started having a problem when I try to eject a Sandisk 32GB usb thumb and get the nasty li'l "device is currently in use" window. I've been using this thumb for over a year now with no problems. I haven't made any changes to the computer or to...
  5. USB Drive Problem code 38

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Drive Problem code 38: Hi, I've been having this problem from yesterday. I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit I have 2 external drives that are all the time attached to the PC. Since yesterday I realized only 1 of them is displayed in Explorer. I tried many things: uninstall the USB driver from device...
  6. When creating a recovery drive in Windows 10 I get error message "a problem occurred while...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When creating a recovery drive in Windows 10 I get error message "a problem occurred while...: I get the message "A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive." I am using a new laptop and Windows 10. I have tried multiple USB drives and sizes recommended and greater. I would like to create a Recovery Drive....
  7. C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?

C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?: Setting up a new desktop computer for the 1st time (and also adding an old HDD that didn't work) I have 3 drives. The main drive, which is a nVme SSD, and where my OS is (Windows 10) somehow, according to what I see under Computer Management, ended up on DIsk 2, my secondary...
  8. Problems ejecting a portable hard drive.

Problems ejecting a portable hard drive.: i have a solution for the problem with ejecting external hard drives this has worked for me on my windows 10 computer. when typing use lower case letters and leave out the brackets . i have use capital letters in parts so it is easier for all people to understand. i will...
  9. Problems Creating Directory's and copying file on to a NAS synology drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Creating Directory's and copying file on to a NAS synology drive: Hello I have a problem with windows 10 explorer and my network share on a NAS synology. The issue is that it can not create a new directory with a name I want or able to copy files. Reading and deleting and creating a blank default new directory is fine. I go in to...
  10. I'm suddenly having a very weird problem with setting default apps and it's driving me up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm suddenly having a very weird problem with setting default apps and it's driving me up...: I just can't figure it out, and google is failing me. It's a relatively new installation of W10, too. For instance, .jpg and .png files. Right now, they open in the windows default photo viewer, which I hate. So I downloaded my old favorite, IrfanView. I told it to set as...