Windows 10: Problem with onedrive servers

Discus and support Problem with onedrive servers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to unlink a particular account and add a different one to my computer. But I faced an issue since I receive a message that there is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AshleyBlack1, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Problem with onedrive servers

I want to unlink a particular account and add a different one to my computer. But I faced an issue since I receive a message that there is a problem with onedrive servers

:)

AshleyBlack1, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 19, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Problem with onedrive servers

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Problem with onedrive servers

1. Problem with onedrive servers - Similar Threads - Problem onedrive servers

2. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  3. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  4. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;: I have a problem with OneDrive starting Itself when the server reboots for some unexpected reasons that are more frequent these days Power goes away for a few seconds for example. It starts but it has some sort of a refreshing icon in the Taskbar until I click on it and then...
  5. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;: I have a problem with OneDrive starting Itself when the server reboots for some unexpected reasons that are more frequent these days Power goes away for a few seconds for example. It starts but it has some sort of a refreshing icon in the Taskbar until I click on it and then...
  6. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

7. OneDrive Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Servers: I would like to know if Canadian users of OneDrive have their data stored on OneDrive servers located outside of Canada. In certain cases this might be in violation of Canadian Privacy Laws....
  8. OneDrive Servers

OneDrive Servers: I would like to know if Canadian users of OneDrive have their data stored on OneDrive servers located outside of Canada. In certain cases this might be in violation of Canadian Privacy Laws....
  9. Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers: I unlinked my account and added another one on my Laptop. After choosing a specific location for that account, it says loading. After waiting for hours, it said "Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers". I have a lot of files and images there. Help me sign in, please....
  10. Server problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server problems: what is up with the server cannot get on all day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-problems/2db5e1b4-b2a3-44f3-836d-f1de5f9e61bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry there is a problem with onedrive server

2. problem onedrive servers

3. onedrive has a problem with servers

4. sorry there was a problem loading the video error message from onedrive