Windows 10: problem with online

Discus and support problem with online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the game on PC Horizen 4, during the game does not work online, there is a constant search for the network, when it takes 1-2 minutes and again search,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by МирославВьюненко, Sep 30, 2018.

1. problem with online

the game on PC Horizen 4, during the game does not work online, there is a constant search for the network, when it takes 1-2 minutes and again search, in one word you can not play online

:)

МирославВьюненко, Sep 30, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 30, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem with online

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

problem with online

1. problem with online - Similar Threads - problem online

2. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  3. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  4. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  5. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  6. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

7. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  8. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  9. Problems with Dism /online /cleanup image etc and resetting my pc fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Dism /online /cleanup image etc and resetting my pc fully: Anytime I use any dism command in cmd prompt it comes up as error 193 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at FileFor more information, review the log file.The reason I need to run Dism is because I am trying to fully reset...
  10. Problems with Dism /online /cleanup image etc and resetting my pc fully

Problems with Dism /online /cleanup image etc and resetting my pc fully: Anytime I use any dism command in cmd prompt it comes up as error 193 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at FileFor more information, review the log file.The reason I need to run Dism is because I am trying to fully reset...