Windows 10: Problem with opening my HP Laptop

Discus and support Problem with opening my HP Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to open my HP laptop. System requests an admin password which I enter, but system then requests the same password over and over again which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianBuck, May 22, 2023.

1. BrianBuck Win User

Problem with opening my HP Laptop

I am unable to open my HP laptop. System requests an admin password which I enter, but system then requests the same password over and over again which I repeatedly enter, and eventually produces the message "system disabled 51251700"Is there a solution to this problem?

:)

BrianBuck, May 22, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

HP to Contribute webOS to Open Source

HP today announced it will contribute the webOS software to the open source community. HP plans to continue to be active in the development and support of webOS. By combining the innovative webOS platform with the development power of the open source community, there is the opportunity to significantly improve applications and web services for the next generation of devices.

webOS offers a number of benefits to the entire ecosystem of web applications. For developers, applications can be easily built using standard web technologies. In addition, its single integrated stack offers multiplatform portability. For device manufacturers, it provides a single web-centric platform to run across multiple devices. As a result, the end user benefits from a fast, immersive user experience.

“webOS is the only platform designed from the ground up to be mobile, cloud-connected and scalable,” said Meg Whitman, HP president and chief executive officer. “By contributing this innovation, HP unleashes the creativity of the open source community to advance a new generation of applications and devices.”

HP will make the underlying code of webOS available under an open source license. Developers, partners, HP engineers and other hardware manufacturers can deliver ongoing enhancements and new versions into the marketplace.

HP will engage the open source community to help define the charter of the open source project under a set of operating principles:
    • The goal of the project is to accelerate the open development of the webOS platform
    • HP will be an active participant and investor in the project
    • Good, transparent and inclusive governance to avoid fragmentation
    • Software will be provided as a pure open source project
    HP also will contribute ENYO, the application framework for webOS, to the community in the near future along with a plan for the remaining components of the user space.

Beginning today, developers and customers are invited to provide input and suggestions here.

btarunr, May 22, 2023
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 22, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, May 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Problem with opening my HP Laptop - Similar Threads - Problem opening Laptop

2. laptop not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not opening problem: when i keep my laptop asus tuf a15 shutdown for long time like 10-15 hous , then it is not opening and afer putting in charge for sometime then only its open. i had also visted service centre they have repaired but the problem is not solved ....
  3. Problem with opening my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with opening my HP Laptop: I am unable to open my HP laptop. System requests an admin password which I enter, but system then requests the same password over and over again which I repeatedly enter, and eventually produces the message "system disabled 51251700"Is there a solution to this problem?...
  4. Problem with opening my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with opening my HP Laptop: I am unable to open my HP laptop. System requests an admin password which I enter, but system then requests the same password over and over again which I repeatedly enter, and eventually produces the message "system disabled 51251700"Is there a solution to this problem?...
  5. Hp laptop doesn't opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop doesn't opening: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Error - 87 After that restart laptop but screen do not come on stay blank laptop is on but screen doesn't show up nothing please help...
  6. Hp laptop doesn't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop doesn't opening: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Error - 87 After that restart laptop but screen do not come on stay blank laptop is on but screen doesn't show up nothing please help...
  7. HP Laptop Touchpad Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop Touchpad Problem: Recently my HP laptop touchpad has been causing me difficulty while typing. The mouse cursor jumps to various locations in my document when I don't want it to, often highlighting sections of text. How do I turn off the tap feature of my touchpad while keeping the cursor...
  8. Printing Problems on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing Problems on HP Laptop: Hi guys, I'm using a HP Spectre laptop, Model 13t-3000, and have found it impossible to print recently - there have been no problems printing from other computers in my house. I have a cracked screen, but the computer works fine making me think that is not the cause of the...
  9. HP laptop sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laptop sound problems: Hello, I have an HP laptop which I use for school, but in the last 2 weeks I've been having sound problems with it, when I turn on my laptop and I log in into my user usually the sound icon seems to be right, but when I open any app that requires sound, like Opera GX, a...
  10. Problem with HP laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HP laptop screen: I have an HP Laptop Model #15-r015dx, its app. 5 to 6 years old, and its unique feature its equipped with a touch screen. For the last 2 + years the screen has been displaying (intermittently) little random ghost circles throughout the screen and the mouse pointer...