Windows 10: Problem with other users of this account not working normally

Discus and support Problem with other users of this account not working normally in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My daughters accounts for Windows 10 does not work when you click the windows button at the home page. All other accounts/logins seem to work just... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tenornole1701, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Problem with other users of this account not working normally

My daughters accounts for Windows 10 does not work when you click the windows button at the home page. All other accounts/logins seem to work just fine. Does anyone or has anyone had this problem?

:)

tenornole1701, Mar 27, 2020

2. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Problem with other users of this account not working normally

I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Problem with other users of this account not working normally

1. Problem with other users of this account not working normally - Similar Threads - Problem users account

2. Other User accounts NOT loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User accounts NOT loading: My NEW laptop, updated to Win11 as soon as I started it, I've created 4 "Users" on it, Only logged on with 1 user until now 6 weeks after buying it tried to log on with any of the other user accounts, and all I get is a BLACK screen after "signing in". Tried Safe...
  3. User accounts "bleed" their settings into other user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts "bleed" their settings into other user accounts: Hey there! MSI Trident 3 Windows 10 Home 1909 64-bit Long story short, we bought this computer, set it up, and added a user account for my wife and myself. The issue started with her account icon turning into my icon and now her account has my wallpaper and my color scheme...
  4. windows my other user account not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows my other user account not working: for post my other user not working and reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-my-other-user-account-not-working/a93ec8b9-61f5-4316-85d5-08522f596182
  5. "other user" problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "other user" problem: I am using Windows 10. Not realizing what I was doing at the time, I established a PIN number. Originally, when I rebooted, started or woke from sleep, I needed no user, pin or password to get into the computer. Once I established the Pin, everything changed and I now...
  6. other user problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    other user problem: I have this problem on my windows 10 computer its called other user i have tried everything bit none of them work i tried pressing win+r but it wont show up i even enabled safe mode that dont work so please can u guys help real quick thank you And btw this all started...
  7. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account: Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account. Tried this command on admin and non admin...
  8. Windows Store doesn't work with other user accounts

Windows Store doesn't work with other user accounts: Greetings everyone: I'm running Windows 10 Home RTM 10240. I originally upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium on August 11, 2015 but because my Start Menu and Windows Store stopped working a few days ago, I had to do a in-place reinstall which fixed everything and all the...
  9. App updates causing problems for other user accounts

App updates causing problems for other user accounts: Is anyone else having issues when Microsoft decides to update one its native apps? This has happened a few times now where I login to my acc and check in store for updates. Just now voice recorder, calculator and alarms all updated. I opened each one to test them out and all...
  10. Keyboard on other users accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard on other users accounts: I cannot seem to change it for my other user accounts. Mine is fine but the others have @ symbol above the 2 whilst I need it near enter. The language settings are UK and override for windows display language says 'use language list'. I change it to UK and save but it never...