Windows 10: problem with outlook in windows 10

Discus and support problem with outlook in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; since I've updated to windows 10 I cannot open outlook 2007. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LyndaCaesar, Oct 15, 2019.

1. problem with outlook in windows 10

since I've updated to windows 10 I cannot open outlook 2007. Any suggestions

:)

LyndaCaesar, Oct 15, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

problem with outlook in windows 10

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

problem with outlook in windows 10

1. problem with outlook in windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem outlook

2. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  3. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  4. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  6. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  7. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Outlook Download Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Download Problems: I have been using Microsoft Outlook for years. Lately, I have experienced download wait time ranging from seconds, to several hours. I want to continue using the older version of outlook as I do not like the new one but need help getting to be more responsive. Please advise....
  9. Outlook Download Problems

Outlook Download Problems: I have been using Microsoft Outlook for years. Lately, I have experienced download wait time ranging from seconds, to several hours. I want to continue using the older version of outlook as I do not like the new one but need help getting to be more responsive. Please advise....
  10. Outlook Download Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade