Windows 10: Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709

Discus and support Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Team. I need help with a problematic situation here. I have a workstation with Windows 10 version 1709. I'm working with Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lumiro23, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Lumiro23 Win User

Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709

Hello, Microsoft Team.

I need help with a problematic situation here.

I have a workstation with Windows 10 version 1709. I'm working with Office 2013 Standard.

Here's the thing:

- Everything is working fine until Outlook's toast notifications from new incoming messages stop working. Just like that. Sometimes restarting the computer enable alerts again but after a while the problem happens again.

I checked the following points (no luck):

- Downloaded the latest updates from Windows and Office. Even I upgraded to Win 10 ver 1803.

- Reimaged PC and installing Windows 10 ver 1703.

- Repaired and reinstalled Office 2013.

- Created a new rule to enforce New Desktop Alert (appears the same notifications twice and then stops working too).

- Checked settings from Action Center in Windows (Quiet hours is Off, notifications options as it should be. select default program by Mail)

- I haven't the same issue with Windows 10 ver 1703 or previous (for some technical reason, I can't change to this version)

I was searching on Internet and I found the Windows 10 ver 1709 and further has some problems with these notifications with every Outlook version (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016). Some people recommend to change location of Office's shortcuts to get back notifications. But alerts are not working no matter what.

Would you be able to help me with this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Luis

:)

Lumiro23, Oct 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 1709 outlook 2016 and office 365 notification issues

Hi,

We have a problem with windows 10 1709 notifications of outlook 2016 with office 365.

On a domain environment, when a regular user logs in to a computer outlook doesn't register in the notification senders list.

when a domain admin logs in to the same computer, outlook registers in the list and when receiving emails it shows a toast.

Another thing that i've checked not sure if it is related but when I log in with a domain admin with an on-premise account I see outlook in the notification sender list but when I log in with a domain admin with o365 account it doesn't work...

I have checked this on a computer that has no policy applied to, with fresh installation of windows and office.

Also, it worked on previous versions of windows.

I can't find anything while searching, any help would be appreciated.

Rahamim.

Rahamim Levi, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Toast Notification More click for action

hi guys

in windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.192 Toast Notification have problem , don't work action.

i more time click on notification after more time click in another positions work.

Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709 [​IMG]

Please fix it this problem.

Javad Rajabzadeh, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709

Multiple Toast Notifications, Windows 10

Hi,

I have fresh installed for the nth time just to solve no toast notification for mail app issue.

The first windows version did not have this problem on the later ones.

Thanks.

1dabca0a-95d3-4cfd-a3d3-aab1313f834c, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709

1. Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709 - Similar Threads - Problem Outlook toast

2. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?: Hi,I am looking for a way to acitvate the system toast notification for Windows Hello.As I understand it, it will only display three times to the user, if not configured, the notification will not display again.I would like to activate the notification as many times as...
  3. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  4. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  5. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10: Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules I believe I have! Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue and summary of...
  6. Native toast notifications not displaying on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  8. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area: My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings, but why did this happen? Has there been an unwanted update? I'll leave the registry as it is for the moment in case there is...
  10. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook toast not working

2. windows 1709 outlook

3. outlook 2016 desktop alerts not working build 1709