Windows 10: Problem with overheating again

Discus and support Problem with overheating again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i have problem with overheating when i turn on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad3 its a new laptop i really need help im only 13 and i just need help. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NoOneJK, Jun 24, 2021.

1. NoOneJK Win User

Problem with overheating again

Hello i have problem with overheating when i turn on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad3 its a new laptop i really need help im only 13 and i just need help. I also want to buy a laptop cooling pad...

:)

NoOneJK, Jun 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2021
  3. lumia 950xl overheating

Hi,

Reset the device won't helps to control overheating problem.

• Are you using Original charger comes with your phone?
    • Are you installed any preview build version?

VinOth_VingO, Jun 24, 2021
  4. youssi93 Win User

N80 overheating

I would also suggest replacing the battery before something dangerous happens, contact nokia and they will probably replace it due to the overheating (which is sort of their problem)

youssi93, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with overheating again - Similar Threads - Problem overheating again

2. Overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overheating: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎19-‎02-‎2022 OS build 22000.527 Serial number PF353HTF Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0 I bought a gaming laptopLenovo Legion 5 pro around 6 months back. My laptop was performing...
  3. Overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overheating: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎19-‎02-‎2022 OS build 22000.527 Serial number PF353HTF Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0 I bought a gaming laptopLenovo Legion 5 pro around 6 months back. My laptop was performing...
  4. overheating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    overheating: my laptop has been overheating a bit suspicious lately, my cpu and gpu usage is only at 60% but my temperature is almost 70 celcius. virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/overheating/a82c891b-f9b7-46a6-8377-721558c72286
  5. Problem with the overheating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with the overheating: My laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is overheating when i turn it on. Its slow when im searching trough web can someone help me?[Original Title: Overheating] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-the-overheating/531b00dc-f6d8-4079-a530-8bb194490159
  6. Overheating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Overheating: [ATTACH] Are these temperatures and clock speeds normal upon bootup? Specs: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook Intel Core i5 3210M 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Samsung Segate Spinpoint m8 (basically 10 year old HDD) Intel HD Graphics 4000 Well ventilated as I've elevated the laptop to allow the...
  7. overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    overheating: my laptop keeps overheating and shutting down over night, hard to get it going in the morning, bought a computer fan but did not correct the problem, HP wants me to send it in for repair but I am not comfortable with that....
  8. Overheating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Overheating: My Surface Pro 6 version 1909, OS Build 18363.720 is overheating when I am using it, specially when it is used in charging. How can I solve this problem? It is also noted that I am facing this problem for about 3 months and it wasn't before that time....
  9. Overheating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Overheating: Anyone have an overheating problem trying to update? submitted by /u/isaacthegreatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6arhe/overheating/
  10. Overheating Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overheating Laptop: My laptop cutout due to overheating while my phone was tethered via USB. Could this have caused a power surge and damaged the phone's internals?(phone is working perfectly)...