Windows 10: problem with page not centred to screen

Discus and support problem with page not centred to screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - I can only see part of the page on my computer screen. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanWann, May 25, 2019.

1. SusanWann Win User

problem with page not centred to screen

- I can only see part of the page on my computer screen. How to fix?

:)

SusanWann, May 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 25, 2019
  4. problem with page not centred to screen

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, May 25, 2019
Thema:

problem with page not centred to screen

1. problem with page not centred to screen - Similar Threads - problem page centred

2. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem: A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error pages. It took ridiculous amounts of time to navigate sites. I uninstalled Killer Intelligence Centre and everything returned to...
  3. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem: A few weeks ago, Dell installed Killer Intelligence Centre on my computer. It slowed my internet so much, pages weren't loading. I would get error pages. It took ridiculous amounts of time to navigate sites. I uninstalled Killer Intelligence Centre and everything returned to...
  4. Killer Intelligence Centre causing a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mouse Cursor moving to centre of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Cursor moving to centre of screen: Every ten seconds my mouse cursor moves to the centre of the screen. I have 3 monitors normally, and also a 4th hdmi cable into my AVR which duplicates one screen. The problem only happens when the AVR is turned off. It never used to happen though. 171232
  6. problem with action centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with action centre: when i click on the action center icon on task bar sometimes nothing happens while mostly the action centre opens with all blank look without even the options for bluetooth wifi etc. same is the problem with the battery and wifi icons. Some apps are taking too long to open...
  7. Windows action centre problem .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows action centre problem .: [ATTACH] Windows action centre won't open when clicked . Same goes for the system trays ( battery , volume & network ) . I am on the latest version of windows (2004) . I have tried restarting the windows explorer , safe mode , restarted the device and forced it to shut...
  8. problem in opening notifications and action centre

problem in opening notifications and action centre: I tried to my notification and action centre. But it's not responding. please help me to solve this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/problem-in-opening-notifications-and-action-centre/7eae37fa-9857-4c03-82de-cf6fe6e5ae6b
  9. Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.

Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.: What is the cause of a small black coloured inverted triangle showing permanently in centre of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/foreign-mark-showing-in-centre-of-screen/5b91ed8b-8c4c-44f6-8b18-62e2c9864451
  10. Blank screen with blue window in centre.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen with blue window in centre.: Although I have activated my PC, when I try to update to WIN 10 from Win 7 Home premium, I wait for ages and end up with a screen as above, with the code C1900101-20017. Have looked for guidance and not found anything. 15932