Windows 10: Problem with Paint 3d

Discus and support Problem with Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has any one used paint 3d yet? When I login to the 'Remix3d' site and open any of the creations and click on 'remix in paint 3d', Paint 3d opens and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arbee, May 26, 2017.

1. arbee Win User

Problem with Paint 3d

Has any one used paint 3d yet?
    When I login to the 'Remix3d' site and open any of the creations and click on 'remix in paint 3d', Paint 3d opens and I get the message 'couldn't open this model. try again'
    I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still get the same message. Anybody got any advice about this?
    Thanks

:)

arbee, May 26, 2017
  2. Thanatica Win User

Paint 3D cannot open STL files

Please update Paint 3D to be able to open STL files. View 3D *can* open them just fine.

When I open them in View 3D, and click the "Paint 3D" button, it gives this error message:

"We couldn't open Paint 3D. Wait a bit, then try again."

I did, and it keeps failing. So then, I manually go to Paint 3D, and open the file from there. In order to do that, I have to enter "*.*" as the filename, otherwise it won't pop up. The file types dropdown doesn't list STL files. But that's for good reason,
    apparently, because Paint 3D says:

"Paint 3D can't read this file. It may be invalid, or in a format that we don't currently support."

So, recap:

1) The file is completely valid, because View 3D can open it just fine

2) Why can Paint 3D not open a file, while View 3D can?

3) Please add this functionality to paint 3D. It's an industry standard file type for 3D models.

This is on Windows 10.0.15063.

Thanatica, May 26, 2017
  3. E for Excel, May 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Problem with Paint 3d

I've only looked at the program and I do see that Remix3D has an upload limit of 64MB, could be a problem.

Berton, May 26, 2017
Thema:

Problem with Paint 3d

1. Problem with Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Problem Paint

2. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  3. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  4. Windows 11 Paint having problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Paint having problems: Paint in Windows 11 used to work .... as far as I know anyways. I was using it satisfactorily for a little over a year. Maybe all the automatic updates hurt it. Or maybe I just don't understand something. Windows 11 Paint is a bit more complex w/ more bells and whistles than...
  5. Windows 11 Paint having problems

Windows 11 Paint having problems: Paint in Windows 11 used to work .... as far as I know anyways. I was using it satisfactorily for a little over a year. Maybe all the automatic updates hurt it. Or maybe I just don't understand something. Windows 11 Paint is a bit more complex w/ more bells and whistles than...
  6. Paint Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Problems: In paint is there a way to get white text? Since the update, with a black background the white text is slightly transparent & becomes greyish. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-problems/09821191-6644-49b8-a9a4-d3c0501204bb
  7. Paint Problems

Paint Problems: In paint is there a way to get white text? Since the update, with a black background the white text is slightly transparent & becomes greyish. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-problems/09821191-6644-49b8-a9a4-d3c0501204bb
  8. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  9. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  10. How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...: Many people have tried to explain this, but the answers seem to be written by people who did not read the question thoroughly, please read exactly what I'm saying before you answer. The new update to paint does not allow for a white layer under the layer you are working on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d unable to enter object

2. no 3d images loading paint 3d troubleshoot

3. how to resolve the issue Èwe couldnt place this model. please try again laterÈ. problem in paint 3d

4. we couldnt place this model. please try again later paint 3d,
  5. why do i have so many problems with paint 3d?,
  6. we couldnt place this model please try again later paint 3d,
  7. we couldnt place this model Paint 3d,
  8. paint 3d we couldnt place this model,
  9. 3dpaint we couldnt place this model please try again,
  10. troubleshooting paint 3d,
  11. 3D paint not opening 3D objects try again later. help,
  12. problem in paint 3d,
  13. VERSION 1903 WINDOWS HAVING PROBELMS WITH PAINT 3D,
  14. couldnt open this model try again paint 3d