Windows 10: Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Discus and support Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past two months, Microsoft has deducted $21.01 from my bank account for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles. Last month, June 1, 2019, I was told you did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaggiePowell2, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

For the past two months, Microsoft has deducted $21.01 from my bank account for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles. Last month, June 1, 2019, I was told you did not deduct that amount but it darn sure was deducted from my bank. I sent a screen shot from my bank and Microsoft wouldn't accept that. Now on July 1, 2019 Microsoft has again deducted $21.01 from my bank account but when I logged on to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, it shows I have to pay for any new puzzle packs I want to download. What is wrong with Microsoft that they continue to take money from my bank account and then say they have no record of it? Something is dead wrong with this and I want it cleared up or I demand the $42.02 be returned to my bank account. I get absolutely no help when I've contacted you in the past. This is maddening and I'm beyond pisseed at this point. What a racket you have going!!! My email is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. My phone number is 575-760-1304, my address is 3608 Tom Watson Dr., Clovis, New Mexico 88101. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS!

:)

MaggiePowell2, Jul 6, 2019

2. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

after I uninstalled the magic jigsaw puzzle like It was suggested to do and then re install it, it wont let me reinstall because it says it is already on my computer which it is not. So very very disappointing with Microsoft and their free windows update.
    it has done nothing but cause me problems from one point to another. I suggest they should get this problem resolved.

wilmasimmons12, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

1. Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - Similar Threads - Problem payments Magic

2. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  3. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic jigsaw puzzles problem: https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzODA2MzkxNzM2ODcyMjU0IzE1ODg0OTAwMTlANTYzNUBfZGMxNjhjMTcxYmIxNzhiYmQxNmI0NTVkZWNmMTc5Njk&trackid=20200503071349168 A problem...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  5. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  6. magic jigsaw Puzzles

magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  7. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  8. problem with magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with magic jigsaw puzzle: Tried to open Microsoft Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on laptop today and get error code 0x803F8001. The program flashes on screen and then immediately shuts down and goes back to desktop. What happened and how do I fix?...
  9. magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  10. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot magic jigsaw puzzles

2. problems with magic jigsaw puzzles