Windows 10: Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

Discus and support Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hikerguy6262, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a recurring problem with my PC just randomly rebooting. It can be while I'm actively doing something or when I'm away. It seems to have gotten much worse the last few days. Here's the troubleshooting I've done so farProblem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week :Disabled unchecked the "Automatically Restart" option.Under "Processor power management", I set the minimum processor state to 5% and "Allow hybrid sleep" to off.Ran cleanupmgr, sfc /scannowDisabled Windows 10 virus software I'm run

:)

hikerguy6262, Jun 27, 2022
  2. xhenrik Win User

Lumia 920 rebooting multiple times each day

Hi,

I got a new yellow Lumia 920 three weeks ago. Two days in and I noticed that it asked for my SIM pin all the time. I kept the phone on my desk instead of in my pocket, and sure enough, it rebooted. I turned the SIM pin off so that it would get back up automatically
    after a boot and tried resetting, updating etc. I even tried adding a post-it to the back of my SIM to ensure it pressed against the reader.

But none of the above worked. The phone reboots 4-5 times each day (at least that is how many times I notice it) so I went back to the shop and requested a replacement, which I received last week after two weeks without a phone. But.... same problem with
    the new one!

The shop (Elkjøp in Norway) is not very helpful. They just want to send the phone for repairs and expect 3-4 (!!) weeks. If they could repair this they should be able to tell me what is wrong. I just want my Lumia 920 to not reboot all the time.

Is this a known issue? What exactly is the problem - hardware, software? Any ways to get some kind of diagnostics from the phone stating why it rebooted? Memory dumps?

Thanks.

xhenrik, Jun 27, 2022
  3. 950XL hangs and reboots several times a day

950XL hangs and reboots several times a day. It usually happens when touching the screen near the bottom, but not always. I thought it's a hardware problem, but several other people with new 905XLs told me they face the same problem.

Until last week I had a test 950XL unit which did not have that problem.

One observation: on the test unit I couldn't turn on Hebrew text suggestions.

On the new unit I can and did. Although I don't see how these are connected, I have now turned off the Hebrew test suggestions to see if it improves the hang/reboot problem.

YoramYaacovi, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

PC Crashing multiple times a day

Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week [​IMG]

Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

1. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week - Similar Threads - Problem rebooting multiple

2. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  3. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  4. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week: About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a recurring problem with my PC just randomly rebooting. It can be while I'm actively doing something or when I'm away. It seems to...
  5. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week: About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a recurring problem with my PC just randomly rebooting. It can be while I'm actively doing something or when I'm away. It seems to...
  6. Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": My Windows 11 laptop reboots randomly 1 or more times per day. The event log usually says something like this:The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac024ebdf360, 0xfffffd8f7143f6d0, 0xffffac024ec5fa60. How can I find and fix the source of this error?...
  7. Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": My Windows 11 laptop reboots randomly 1 or more times per day. The event log usually says something like this:The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac024ebdf360, 0xfffffd8f7143f6d0, 0xffffac024ec5fa60. How can I find and fix the source of this error?...
  8. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  9. PC freezing multiple times per day

PC freezing multiple times per day: I've been having issues over the past month or so where my PC will freeze/lock up randomly. The issue has been worse as of recently, just yesterday it froze around 6 or 7 times, a couple times it even froze as my PC was starting up. I've tried many things such as fixing...
  10. Server Restarting Several Times per day.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server Restarting Several Times per day.: I have a Windows Server 2016 that is restarting a couple of times per day. Critical Event Viewer Page below. Any insight would be apprecaited. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...