Windows 10: Problem with photo gallery

Discus and support Problem with photo gallery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While scrolling the pictures, one page opened and now I can't close it and go back to the list. I tried restart...didn't work . any suggestions. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeannetteanvia, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Problem with photo gallery

While scrolling the pictures, one page opened and now I can't close it and go back to the list. I tried restart...didn't work . any suggestions. I must have hit the wrong key or something. Thanks in advance.

:)

jeannetteanvia, Nov 21, 2020

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    thanks again so much for working with me.
    ok. i have completed step 1. and the text notepad is attached. 2nd. Photo gallery is an organizer and all my photos has been backed up to an external drive, if i missed anything it won't bother me much as long as this problem is fixed. 3rd. Iwl new search results 0522.txt didn't have wlarp so i downloaded the one you attached and received this error upon installing which is also attached. Based on these previous steps i didn't go any further as to not create more problems.

wl new search results 0522.txt

Problem with photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

stressful1, Nov 21, 2020
  4. willden Win User

Problem with photo gallery

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Problem with photo gallery

1. Problem with photo gallery - Similar Threads - Problem photo gallery

2. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  3. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  4. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  8. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...