Windows 10: Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator-standard edition. I installed it and now, at every single launch of the game I most insert disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnF999, Sep 12, 2020.

1. JohnF999 Win User

Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

I bought a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator-standard edition. I installed it and now, at every single launch of the game I most insert disc 1 to be able to play. Even after typing activation code in, digital ownership does not appear on my account. Is it normal? It's really frustrating...

:)

JohnF999, Sep 12, 2020

2. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator

1. Problem with physical copy of microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - Problem physical copy

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem: Hi,I bought MSFS20 CD but it did not work so I used active code to download it from Microsoft store. It worked and I was able to play game till 5. 25. 2021 when windows sed that there is an error and I needed to reinstall game. Then I uninstall the game and opened Microsoft...
  3. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: mam problem, jak wchodze w zakladke szkolenie, i prubuje przejsc pierwsze szkolenie za kazdym razem wyzuca mi microsoft flight simulator 2020, musze odpoczatku walanczac i tak za kazdym razem, wie nie moge skozystac ze szkolenia , prosze p pomoc...
  4. Activation of physical flight simulation 2020 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of physical flight simulation 2020 edition: I installed the dvd edition of flight simulator 2020. I was asked to write the activation code thinking that this fine. Unfortunately the code went to another account. So I don't know what to do. I have paid 129 euro for this product. After I gave the activation code...
  5. microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 problem: I connot manage setting axis x y z on my saitek x52. How do I go about it? It works ok on x_plane! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-problem/50900bbe-0f25-4c22-a36c-25a5fb1299be
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 physical copy activation.: Prior to installing from DVDs I have activated the game on Microsoft Store. However after installing the game despite telling me to log in to my Microsoft account before still asks for activation key and tells me it's already activated. What can I do about it?...
  7. physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020: how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-copy-of-microsoft-flight-simulator/d489563d-e567-4c19-a747-65def07202f8
  8. Physical disk for Flight Simulator 2020 in America?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical disk for Flight Simulator 2020 in America?: Split from this thread. Topic matches request - no a continuation of the 1st question. I want to by a copy of the physical DVD's - Premium Deluxe. Can't find them anywhere in the US. Are they / will they be available for order?...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Physical Edition: A question about the physical edition of FS2020. After the installation, do I still need to have one of the DVDs in the drive to start the game? The question seems silly, but I do not own a DVD reader, but I have a friend who may lend it for some time...
  10. problem with Microsoft flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Microsoft flight simulator X: once I log on to fsx and choose to fly a helicopter, and this does not only mean helicopters only but winged aircraft as well, and I have read the flight plan I press fly.THAT IS WHERE MY PROBLEM STARTS .without any action from me both aircraft take off and become...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator please insert disc