Windows 10: Problem with pixelated display

Discus and support Problem with pixelated display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarioKozaric, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Problem with pixelated display

Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10.

I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card

My problem started after changing resolution in game.

I tried this

1. reinstall graphics driver

2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on motherboard

3. reinstall windows 10

4. several other cables and displays

5. old drivers and even without drivers

6. in the bios it is okay but when windows logo on boot disapears and dots only start animation then the problem starts

Thank you all for helping !

This is the screenshot of my screen!

Problem with pixelated display 2cbf059f-c297-4fd6-b2de-f5246ed8211a?upload=true.png

:)

MarioKozaric, Jan 7, 2019
  2. yeemj Win User

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Jan 7, 2019
  3. robrobwj Win User
    Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Problem with pixelated display [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Jan 7, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Problem with pixelated display

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Problem with pixelated display

1. Problem with pixelated display - Similar Threads - Problem pixelated display

2. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  5. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  6. Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem: I turned on my computer last evening and noticed that it resembled graph paper with tiny dots covering the entire screen. I tried fixing it using display in Windows but was unable to. Please tell me how I can rectify this issue as I am unable to reach support....
  7. Display pixels gets contorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display pixels gets contorted: Hi, My application window becomes like the below quite often. It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted. I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition. I'm...
  8. moved pixels on display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moved pixels on display: Hi, I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it or even how to reach this issue in the internet because I don't even know how to name it. Check the image to see what I...
  9. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred: hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or minimize, it goes away but appears again with in a second . i have reinstalled windows updated all drivers but nothing has...
  10. Display issues - Pixelated at times

in Windows 10 Support
    Display issues - Pixelated at times: Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below: [img] Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated. 21459

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen pixelation windows 10 amd