Windows 10: Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903

Discus and support Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This problem only started about 5 days ago. My Windows 10 Home is up to date, but I can’t play web videos on either my Firefox or Edge browser. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tomandlinda, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903

This problem only started about 5 days ago.

My Windows 10 Home is up to date, but I can’t play web videos on either my Firefox or Edge browser. I tried viewing several videos of all sorts on both browsers with no luck.

One Example: I tried to see a video on http://video.foxnews.com/v/610148407001/, but got a message which read: Access Denied, You don’t have permission to access on this server. Reference #18.47766268.1573167350.57bab8d

I restored my system to an earlier Restore Point, but that did not resolve the problem.

:)

tomandlinda, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TedWirtz Win User

1903 update blocks video playing

Updated existing win 10 computer to version 1903. Now most videos will not play unless I use Edge. Chrome and Firefox display a message "We're sorry, but a problem is preventing your video from playing.

Any idea why? Do I need to update my video codecs somehow?

Thanks

Ted

TedWirtz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903

Can't play videos on the Internet

Hello,

For us to troubleshooting your concern, provide the following information:

• What is the model of your phone?
    • Which version of Windows 10 Mobile is it running on?
    • What is the name of the app you've used to play videos on the Internet?
    • What is the error message you've received when you attempted to play videos?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Provide additional details on how you're playing the videos on your phone.
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903

1. Problem with playing online videos on Windows 10 HOME Version 1903 - Similar Threads - Problem playing online

2. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  3. Black screen problem after playing online videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen problem after playing online videos: My pc keeps on having black screen whenever I play online videos, and I always end up force shutting down my pc so I could use it again, It started happening after I updated my windows 10 version. Can someone help me what could be the problem?...
  4. problem with playing videos in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with playing videos in windows 10: when I open a video file in films&tv's app, the video is playing only if the cursor is on or when I zoom out, else screen becomes black but I can hear the audio and sometimes I face video lag also. This prob is not only with movies&tv's app, I tried to play the video in mx...
  5. online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem

online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem: Hi, online youtube videos and audio slow playback problem. I tried troubleshooter, but it didn't find any problems. offline videos playing normally. this problem appeared today. Previously i had no such problem. plz help asap. slow playback error yt.mp4 - pCloud online yt...
  6. Windows 10 home version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 home version 1903: Can anyone offer any advice with two issues I'm having with Windows 10. Firstly after an update a few weeks ago my wired mouse continually freezes so have to turn off the PC to get it going again (unplugging and plugging back in does nothing) Secondly after an update of...
  7. Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.

Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.: For some reason videos will not play on Microsoft Store apps or on the Microsoft edge browser. For example, I am not able to stream videos through the Netflix or Hulu applications. I am also not able to watch downloaded videos from the default Movies & TV application (though...
  8. Windows 10 Home version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home version 1903: Acer 5732Z today 240619 my computer. had problem loading up. Then Microsoft Automatic Repair function cut in an after 10 minutes everything came back on line. I can only guess something in start up process was rectified it was not a major change involved I guess. However I...
  9. windows 10 home version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 home version 1903: I have an HP scan, fax copy machine. I use to be able to scan to live mail on my dell desktop computer running windows 10 version 1803 home edition but no longer as I get an error message that stats "cannot locate the email client". Something happened! I can still scan to a...
  10. Playing a Video Problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playing a Video Problem on Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to play an important video and I keep getting the following three line error message. Missing codec This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. 0xc00d5212 This video plays just fine on my Android phone, but not on my desktop computer...