Windows 10: Problem with PnP devices

Discus and support Problem with PnP devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, I am using clip on notebook soundbar made by philips Philips SPA5210. It was working well with window 7 but window 10 it is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArvindShukla_001, May 23, 2020.

1. Problem with PnP devices

Hello All,

I am using clip on notebook soundbar made by philips Philips SPA5210. It was working well with window 7 but window 10 it is not working.

Window reported error with PnP device.

Devices status showing,, device cannot start code 10

Can anyone support me?

Thanks in advance

KR

Arvind Shukla

:)

ArvindShukla_001, May 23, 2020
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, May 23, 2020
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows XP asking me to install Driver for PnP Devices?

Any idea's???

To restate the problem, all my PnP "driver free" devices for xp are prompting the Add Hardware dialog...rather than automatically install the device.

4. Problem with PnP devices

pnp errors

hello

i am rohit. My laptop is facing a problem regarding pnp devices.

In the Devices & Printers it is showing as Problem with PnP devices. After troubleshooting is says "There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices." and ask for a restart, but after restarting
    the problem is still the same. What should I do?

Kindly help asap.

Thank you.

rohitjain1, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem with PnP devices

1. Problem with PnP devices - Similar Threads - Problem PnP devices

2. Problem with PnP device on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PnP device on Desktop: When web cam is running windows makes the screen go black and the computer power supply goes fast. PnP on the desktop appears to have issues when looking on the control panel....
  3. Problem with PnP device on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with PnP device on Desktop: When web cam is running windows makes the screen go black and the computer power supply goes fast. PnP on the desktop appears to have issues when looking on the control panel....
  4. Problem with PnP device on Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. problem with PnP devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with PnP devices: i already did a troubleshoot it and it said it couldn't detect any issues, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-pnp-devices/b6be2d47-9406-440b-bccb-7073e5b132a0
  6. problem with PnP devices

problem with PnP devices: i already did a troubleshoot it and it said it couldn't detect any issues, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-pnp-devices/b6be2d47-9406-440b-bccb-7073e5b132a0
  7. pnp devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pnp devices: I really need help solving an issue with a usb microphone with pnp. Ever since upgrading to windows 11 whenever I plug in my microphone it says usb device not recognized and stops functioning. When I use devices and printers troubleshooter it says issues with pnp devices but...
  8. pnp devices

pnp devices: I really need help solving an issue with a usb microphone with pnp. Ever since upgrading to windows 11 whenever I plug in my microphone it says usb device not recognized and stops functioning. When I use devices and printers troubleshooter it says issues with pnp devices but...
  9. USB PnP Sound Device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB PnP Sound Device problem: Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?...
  10. Unknown PNP device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown PNP device?: I know my system is getting older. It's a Toshiba C55D-A5372. Just a few months ago I ran into an issue with my video not working. Took a week but I managed to force an upgrade to the Radeon 8330. Today I ran into an issue with an old lan driver. While trying to get this one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with pnp device windows 10