Windows 10: Problem with Printer due to TrayApp

Discus and support Problem with Printer due to TrayApp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to install my HP 1600 all in one printer due to a TrayApp problem. [Original Title: trayapp]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoVickery1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Problem with Printer due to TrayApp

I am unable to install my HP 1600 all in one printer due to a TrayApp problem.

[Original Title: trayapp]

:)

JoVickery1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows trying to configure TrayApp

Hi Judith,

There is possibility that a corruption in system files is the one causing the issue. Let's have this verified, we would like to have a screenshot of the "TrayApp" window. This will help us fully determine the cause of its unsuccessful installation.

In the meantime, we suggest deleting all the Temporary files as they may cause conflict on the installation of the TrayApp.

Here is how:

• Press Windows key + R and type "%temp%" in; then, press
      Enter.
    • Delete all the files that will show up.

Let us know if deleting the Temporary files would allow you installing the TrayApp.

John Sarc, Jan 12, 2021
  3. TrayApp installer

I have an XP desktop,for the last 5 days this trayapp installer window is showing persistently showing & due to which I cannot install or uninstall anything.One remedy was to reinstall my HP printer but is not possible as this window woudnt allow.Need
    help.

SurinderVohra, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Problem with Printer due to TrayApp

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Printer due to TrayApp

1. Problem with Printer due to TrayApp - Similar Threads - Problem Printer due

2. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  3. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  4. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. TrayApp - on a network resource that is unavailable.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TrayApp - on a network resource that is unavailable.: HI all,Recently, every time I run a Windows update I get a window saying "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable."I have looked through previous posts on this subject and tried the suggestions there but to no avail.I have an HP PC and...
  6. trayapp

trayapp: I am unable to install my HP 1600 all in one printer due to a TrayApp problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trayapp/792f8616-51b5-4d5f-a0a0-328e4b7ca05a
  7. word can't print due to problem with printer setup

word can't print due to problem with printer setup: Hi, I am receiving numerous different messages when I try to print. Not just the one in the subject line. I also get "the specified driver is invalid", ""error code 45", "error 0x000007di". This all seems to have started after a windows update. I have gone as far as getting...
  8. "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help

in Windows 10 Customization
    "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help: I have a printer and it prints at lease 3 times, then the next time, it said "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup", can s/one help. THX...
  9. "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup": All drivers are updated I've cleared the spooler. I have tried everything and everything says the printer is fine. It prints from other computers but once I updated my windows 10 I was unable to print and keep receiving the above message. Please help!...
  10. Printer problems!

Printer problems!: Installed Win 10 a few months ago, everything was fine, have now istalled the latest update Win 10 version1511 [OS Build 10586.14] and the printer will not print. Any suggestions how to overcome this please? 32319