Windows 10: Problem with Printing

Discus and support Problem with Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have documents in queue but they will not print. Is the security software holding up document? I have a wireless printer. [Original Title: printer]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laura JaneMyers, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Problem with Printing

I have documents in queue but they will not print. Is the security software holding up document? I have a wireless printer.

[Original Title: printer]

:)

Laura JaneMyers, Oct 12, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 28, 2019
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Problem with Printing

Print problem...

Hi Ahmed,

There are some printers that need to install its software on your computer to be able to work and configure its printing settings. For us to help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you install the printer software by using the disk that you have when
    you bought it. If the issue persists, recommend that you follow the steps given on this articles:

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Printing

1. Problem with Printing - Similar Threads - Problem Printing

2. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  3. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  5. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  6. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problem: I have 9 images and I want to print them as wallet-size on one page 8.5"x11". In the Print Setup and in the Printer properties everything looks right, all 9 images are in 3 rows nicely fitting one page. However, when I get to the Preview page of my printer, all 9 images are...
  8. Printing problem

Printing problem: I have 9 images and I want to print them as wallet-size on one page 8.5"x11". In the Print Setup and in the Printer properties everything looks right, all 9 images are in 3 rows nicely fitting one page. However, when I get to the Preview page of my printer, all 9 images are...
  9. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  10. Problem printing in greyscale

Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...