Windows 10: Problem with Program Files folder localization

Discus and support Problem with Program Files folder localization in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, today I noticed that my Program Files is not in my native language anymore. The x86 one is fine. The desktop.ini of the folder looks fine: Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eXtremeDevil, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Problem with Program Files folder localization

Hi, today I noticed that my Program Files is not in my native language anymore. The x86 one is fine. The desktop.ini of the folder looks fine:

Code:
    I tried changing Windows to french and english and then back to my native language (spanish) but the folder remains in english.

I ran sfc /scannow and it found no issues.

Any other ideas to try? Thanks in advance.

Windows 1909 x64.

:)

eXtremeDevil, Jun 11, 2020

2. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Jun 11, 2020
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Problem with Program Files folder localization

Renaming local files and folders issue

Hi,

To further assist you with renaming local files and folders, we suggest for you to check this

link
    and see the steps which has the marked as answer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Program Files folder localization

1. Problem with Program Files folder localization - Similar Threads - Problem Program Files

2. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.: I have windows 10 pro. Now whenever I try to open my this PC icon from the desktop it won't open but it open by clicking that folder from the taskbar. Now whene the folder is opened the same happend with all the folders inside my This PC. As I click them many times but it...
  3. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.: I have windows 10 pro. Now whenever I try to open my this PC icon from the desktop it won't open but it open by clicking that folder from the taskbar. Now whene the folder is opened the same happend with all the folders inside my This PC. As I click them many times but it...
  4. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to save Program files to local Disk's Program Files/Program Files x86

Unable to save Program files to local Disk's Program Files/Program Files x86: I am not exactly sure when the issue start but recently when I try and install any programs and save them to my Program files or Program files x86 I get an error message saying I do not have permissions. I am NOT trying to save documents to the folder or anything like that,...
  6. Program Files Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Files Folder: Is there any possible way to Transfer all the files from the Program Files/x86 Folder to "Program Files". . . I know what the difference is, but I was wondering if I could have ONE Program Files Folder. 159564
  7. program file folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program file folders: how do I access program file folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-file-folders/679d72e1-3c91-47fe-af67-036d66f42880
  8. Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders

Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...
  9. Are the Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders important?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are the Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders important?: Hi, I was wondering how important the two mentioned folders are when installing a software. I know most programs suggest being installed to one of them, but it is really necessary? What happens if I choose another folder? I use the game client Steam for example. It...
  10. Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder: I come from windows 7 and i have not problem to copy delete etc. files on programs. Now every time i search to change file o delete or copy a windows appear ask me a permission... There is a way to disable this warning or ahve full acces to programs ? Thank Hispa 11933