Windows 10: Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

Discus and support Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with projecting my phone screen to the laptop by screen mirroring. Once I closed the screen mirroring window by mistake when this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rey M, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Rey M Win User

Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

I have a problem with projecting my phone screen to the laptop by screen mirroring. Once I closed the screen mirroring window by mistake when this window appeared. And now when I try to cast the phone screen to the laptop, I cannot see the device name on the phone screen.

:)

Rey M, Sep 11, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Android phone (v. 6.0.1) screen projection to windows 10 pro laptop

Hi Vivek,

There are several ways that you can do to cast your smartphone's screen to your PC. You can follow the steps on this

article
    to project your smartphone's screen to your laptop.

Should you have questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

1. Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop - Similar Threads - Problem projecting phone

2. I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.: Whenever I'm opening the "Projecting to this PC" setting its showing Add the "Wireless Display" optional feature to project to this PC. But I've already installed it and when I close the settings and open settings again it shows the same thing....
  3. I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.: Whenever I'm opening the "Projecting to this PC" setting its showing Add the "Wireless Display" optional feature to project to this PC. But I've already installed it and when I close the settings and open settings again it shows the same thing....
  4. Project the screen on a laptop

Project the screen on a laptop: Hello, I would like to project my laptop screen to another laptop, I have enabled wireless display on my target computer. Then I did windows + p and selected wireless display, but unable to detect my target computer. What could I do? I have an HDMI jack on both computers but...
  5. Project the screen on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project the screen on a laptop: Hello, I would like to project my laptop screen to another laptop, I have enabled wireless display on my target computer. Then I did windows + p and selected wireless display, but unable to detect my target computer. What could I do? I have an HDMI jack on both computers but...
  6. Laptop screen broken and not projecting to external monitor

Laptop screen broken and not projecting to external monitor: Sorry if this is badly formatted i'm on mobile.Today I went to boot up my Lenovo Legion Y530 into Safe mode where i encountered that my screen wasn't showing up on my monitor, but on my shatteted laptop screen no big issue it's happened before, i do the Windows + P and...
  7. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect": I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone....
  8. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect": I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone....
  9. Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC: How to: Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC How to Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC The Projecting to this PC feature uses the Connect app to allow you to wirelessly project your Windows Phone, another PC, or Android devices to the screen of...
  10. screen projection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen projection: Hi, What I'm want to know is: How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other. Basicity I want to run a pc game and project the display to my tv, whilst keeping otherwise normal pc functionality on my laptop....