Windows 10: Problem with purchasing

Discus and support Problem with purchasing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _brit, Sep 9, 2019.

1. _brit Win User

Problem with purchasing

When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support about the problem and they say its an issue on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Bear in mind that I'm able to buy Robux just fine, just not premium.

Problem with purchasing 9ce039aa-c13a-40bb-9638-7f733255c181?upload=true.png

:)

_brit, Sep 9, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Problem with purchasing

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Problem with purchasing

1. Problem with purchasing - Similar Threads - Problem purchasing

2. I keep getting a notification from Microsoft saying they need to fix a problem in shared...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a notification from Microsoft saying they need to fix a problem in shared...: When I try to enter my gmail password they say wrong password, not recognized. I don't know much about shared experience but I was once told others could see my info. Is this true? Also I have no idea what Microsoft wants for a password....
  3. 1903 update probleme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update probleme: I updated my windows today but when the update finished the pc restarded but after a while it's stuck on welcome screen then I waited 2h the welcome turned to restart automatique then it's started again but it's stuck again in welcome screen I restarted the pc after 4hours 3...
  4. problems since i purchased this laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems since i purchased this laptop: since i have purchased this HP laptop ive had nothing but problems..it wont let me use the programs I want...I have gone into apps and tell it to use certain settings and it gives me so many problems....everything I try does not work...I need a person to speak with and not a...
  5. Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF: I recently purchased Sea of thieves through the store and whenever I try to start the download it attempts to acquire licence and says It couldn't install and will try again shortly. I bought windows 10 for the sole reason of playing this game and have tried a plethora of...
  6. third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party purchases and activation problems due to incorrect product key: i cannot activate my windows 10 or downgrade to 8.1 because i bought this notebook from someone who might have erased the digital certs and licences r activate windows 10. i'm stuck in a loop, Help!...
  7. Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Problem: I want to purchase gems for a game, but my computer keeps saying "User already owns content" and refers me to "My Library" to download the content. Since I purchased the package before and already used the gems, I know this is crap. How do I trick my computer into believing I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation: I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with my Microsoft Account through the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Pro Version and installed it in my Dell Inspiron 15inch 5000 Series Laptop. I did all the updates all-right, and then I went to use my build. But now Windows System Info...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem: Hi all, Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect to the...
  10. in apps purchase problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in apps purchase problem: why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-apps-purchase-problem/649bce92-e3be-4a84-8fc7-e27736f1b618