Windows 10: Problem with purchasing

Discus and support Problem with purchasing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _brit, Sep 9, 2019.

1. _brit Win User

Problem with purchasing

When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support about the problem and they say its an issue on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Bear in mind that I'm able to buy Robux just fine, just not premium.

Problem with purchasing 9ce039aa-c13a-40bb-9638-7f733255c181?upload=true.png

:)

_brit, Sep 9, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Problem with purchasing

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Problem with purchasing

1. Problem with purchasing - Similar Threads - Problem purchasing

2. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...: I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there is a problem it's typing automatically like this.......................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-nec-laptop-and-theres-is-a-problem/fe39c98c-0897-413f-ac5a-a57040422b8f
  3. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...: I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there is a problem it's typing automatically like this.......................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-nec-laptop-and-theres-is-a-problem/fe39c98c-0897-413f-ac5a-a57040422b8f
  4. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Purchase problems.

Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  6. Purchase problems.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  7. Purchase problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Having a problem casting video content I purchased on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem casting video content I purchased on Microsoft store: I am having problems casting content I purchased on Microsoft store. I have some TV shows that I want to cast from the movies and TV app to devices in my home. I have multiple destination devices 1. Roku Ultra2. Samsung 55" tv3. Samsung 42" tv 4 Roku 3I have the same problem...
  9. Having a problem casting video content I purchased on Microsoft store

Having a problem casting video content I purchased on Microsoft store: I am having problems casting content I purchased on Microsoft store. I have some TV shows that I want to cast from the movies and TV app to devices in my home. I have multiple destination devices 1. Roku Ultra2. Samsung 55" tv3. Samsung 42" tv 4 Roku 3I have the same problem...
  10. Problems installing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing after purchase: I bought 365 for business today. There was an offer but when I set up my account it charged me the full price- who knows why. My account says I have licences and seems to be set up right. I installed/downloaded all the apps and when I open them they are now coming up with a...