Windows 10: Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.

Discus and support Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem with windows defender real time scanning when this is turned on it make NTLite software slow to make A ISO file... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MATTHEW60, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.

Hello,

I have the following problem with windows defender real time scanning when this is turned on it make NTLite software slow to make A ISO file for windows.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Matthew

:)

MATTHEW60, Nov 17, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Defender will only do periodic scanning, no real time protection

Hello,

This issue may happen if other security software, such as antivirus, anti-spyware, or anti-malware programs, are fully or partially installed on the computer. Windows Defender automatically turns off if you install another antivirus app.

Let us uncheck security messages for Virus Protection and Spyware, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, then select Control Panel.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • Click the Change Security and Maintenance Settings.
    • Uncheck Spyware and unwanted software protection and Virus Protection.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the device for the changes to take effect.
    After the device restarted, make a full system scan using Windows defender.

To turn on real-time protection, do the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings.
    • Click on Update & Security > Windows Defender.
    • Turn on Real-time protection.

Update us on the results.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Real Time file Scanning

Hi UchennaOguchukwu,

Thank you for letting us know about your inqruiy

I am glad to work with you and help you find an answer for your question.

I understand that you wanted to turn off Real Time file Scanning.

Please let us do these steps bellow.

How to Turn on or Off Windows Defender Real-Time Protection

https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/turn-on-or-...

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance to you.

Continue to be safe UchennaOguchukwu.

Best Regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.

real time protection

thanks for the suggestions. after I scanned and rebooted, the real time protection is on and working fine. thanks. Jk

JacobKottackal, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software.

1. Problem with real time scanning and NTLite software. - Similar Threads - Problem real scanning

2. Virus Protection scan runs real time for 7+ hours!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Protection scan runs real time for 7+ hours!!: Virus Protection scan runs real time for 7+ hours; scans 1.3million files; finishes at 03:17. Summary says "finished at 0034; scan lasted 2hr 42minwith 560914 files scanned". Any advice, please...
  3. Enormous problem with real time protection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enormous problem with real time protection.: Hello, I have an enormous problem with my whole windows! I can't disable Real time protection even not temporarily! when I press it it just bounces back again. I found an article in microsoft community Windows Defender "Real Time Protection" will not disable - Microsoft...
  4. Real Time file Scanning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time file Scanning: Hey guys, how do you turn off real time file scanning? Im trying to download CCS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-file-scanning/c204fde1-1410-4626-8f5b-c8d6c5d34eb2
  5. Real time protection problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real time protection problem: [IMG] please give solution of problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-problem/18551cba-d90f-4605-8277-55ebadaf2d7f
  6. Big slowdown with Windows Defender real-time file scanning

Big slowdown with Windows Defender real-time file scanning: I'm a self-employed software developer in the US, using Windows 10 64-bit. I keep the OS updated with the latest patches. I have hundreds of thousands of small files on my PC, and last week suddenly noticed a huge performance hit, for example when archiving the files using...
  7. Real time protection problem

Real time protection problem: Real time protection (under windows defender settings) won't turn on, its's probably disabled or sth, how to turn it on?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-problem/b012a5bb-51eb-4d82-a5ec-e34dc181463f
  8. I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning: I cannot Turn ON McAfee Real Time Scanning.......I paid for it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/i-cannot-turn-on-mcafee-real-time-scanning/58255216-53ef-492f-8a2a-cb4354b62d0f
  9. Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?

Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?: Has anybody else had any issues when using USB flash drives with antivirus real time scanning? Today I was putting my flash drive back to factory settings using Diskpart. Everything went as expected until after I completed the full format to FAT32. The last line in Diskpart I...
  10. How to add exclusions only for real-time scanning

How to add exclusions only for real-time scanning: After using Avast for a long time I thought I would try Windows Defender out. One newbie question - how do I add exclusions for real-time scanning only or isn't this possible in Windows Defender? I have some areas where I don't want any real-time scanning for...