Windows 10: Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Discus and support Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Жасмина, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the update the microphone used to work fine/ the headphones are still working fine

I have literally tried everything you can possibly find on the Internet to solve this issue ...NOTHING has helped...the only thing that has changed in these 3 month is after another windows update my microphone is detected by the system but is too quiet to catch a sound I use Genius hs-200c headset and apparently there is no specific audio driver for this headset to be installed.

PLEASE help me to solve this issue... I really need helpit' been 3 months and just can't figure this issue out

Thank you in advance for your time and support

below some screenshot are provided to make the issue clear/just in case it helps

1microphone of the headset is detected/ there is little green bar ,which doesn't get higher/ noreaction to sound whatsoever

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... d681e163-3831-4612-af3e-be1c5c81558f?upload=true.png

:)

Жасмина, Dec 14, 2020
  2. AndyC1989 Win User

External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

1. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... - Similar Threads - Problem Realtek audio

2. Too quiet microphone and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too quiet microphone and audio problems: Hello Recently I changed my motherboard from GIGABYTE H81M-HD3 to MSI Z490-A PRO and since then I have problems with my microphone. On the bar when I click to edit my audio setting which shows how loud is my microphone it can't even reach 10% of the bar. I reinstalled my...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Issue: Hello, Recently I wanted to switch my Realtek Audio drivers to Realtek High Definition Audio to get the enhancement tab. I downloaded the installer from realtek's website. When i first run the file, it uninstalls my current drivers to replace them with the HD ones, after...
  4. Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers

Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers: Hey. I was attempting to fix my headset microphone and I went to uninstall and reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers. Though, when I fully reinstalled, I can only use Realtek Digital Output but not Realtek High Definition Audio, it says that it's not plugged in. I don't know why,...
  5. Realtek Microphone Driver problems.

Realtek Microphone Driver problems.: Hi there! I'm having incredibly annoying problems that are system wide, my Realtek mircorphone, which I use most commonly, is incredibly quiet. This makes school, recreation with friends, etc, incredibly difficult to facilitate, and I'm slowly starting to get fed up. I try...
  6. Microphone is (too) quiet Windows 10 + Realtek?

Microphone is (too) quiet Windows 10 + Realtek?: Morning masters, I have had a problem with my microphone for a long time, it is too quiet and I can't do anything about it. I use a HyperX Clound Alpha headset, which works without problems (I have tested it on another computer). I connected the headset to the front of...
  7. realtek array microphone too quiet

realtek array microphone too quiet: My internal microphone Realtek array microphone used to work really well and wasn't too quiet, but now it is really quiet like I am whispering and no one can barely hear me. I am running on windows 10 on the latest update and have the latest mic drivers installed. I've tried...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Driver Issue: My Realtek Audio Driver Keeps reinstalling and uninstalling itself off my Laptop. This happened around 2 months ago, every time I opened my laptop it would disappear off my device managers. I would reset it and it would reappear. Now when I try that it doesn't work. Around...
  9. Audio/ Realtek driver issue

Audio/ Realtek driver issue: Hi Having an issue getting my computer to output audio, seems to be an issue with the Realtek driver. I have tried updating the driver, both from motherboard disk and downloaded from Realtek. Also have tried adding legacy hardware in device manager and well as using the...
  10. Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.

Realtek/Driver Microphone issues.: I'm at this point broken down almost at trying to find everything to fix this problem. My Mic works find tried on other PC's, Tried both front and back headphone and mic jacks, tried even a USB audio converter that takes voice/sound in. I've tried literally every single...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio quite microphone

2. nu vot