Windows 10: Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Discus and support Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Жасмина, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the update the microphone used to work fine/ the headphones are still working fine

I have literally tried everything you can possibly find on the Internet to solve this issue ...NOTHING has helped...the only thing that has changed in these 3 month is after another windows update my microphone is detected by the system but is too quiet to catch a sound I use Genius hs-200c headset and apparently there is no specific audio driver for this headset to be installed.

PLEASE help me to solve this issue... I really need helpit' been 3 months and just can't figure this issue out

Thank you in advance for your time and support

below some screenshot are provided to make the issue clear/just in case it helps

1microphone of the headset is detected/ there is little green bar ,which doesn't get higher/ noreaction to sound whatsoever

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... d681e163-3831-4612-af3e-be1c5c81558f?upload=true.png

:)

Жасмина, Dec 14, 2020
  2. AndyC1989 Win User

External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

1. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10... - Similar Threads - Problem Realtek audio

2. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

8. Realtek Audio driver issues with microphone

Realtek Audio driver issues with microphone: Microsoft killed my excitement for my new laptop !!!New laptop everything working fine untill I updated my windows 10 home edition pre installed on the laptop... Now comes the problem.. Since my nature of job is calling I can't help but notice people complaining low sound......
  9. Too quiet microphone and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Too quiet microphone and audio problems: Hello Recently I changed my motherboard from GIGABYTE H81M-HD3 to MSI Z490-A PRO and since then I have problems with my microphone. On the bar when I click to edit my audio setting which shows how loud is my microphone it can't even reach 10% of the bar. I reinstalled my...
  10. Microphone is (too) quiet Windows 10 + Realtek?

Microphone is (too) quiet Windows 10 + Realtek?: Morning masters, I have had a problem with my microphone for a long time, it is too quiet and I can't do anything about it. I use a HyperX Clound Alpha headset, which works without problems (I have tested it on another computer). I connected the headset to the front of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio quite microphone

2. nu vot