Windows 10: Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again

Discus and support Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with a Realtek R Audio Driver. Every time after I deinstall it and reinstall it to fix sound problems, I have to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Małgorzatta, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again

Hello,

I have a problem with a Realtek R Audio Driver. Every time after I deinstall it and reinstall it to fix sound problems, I have to move the sound bar in the bottom right corner to the left and right to avoid the sound devices going mute again. What's more, after finally fixing the sound problem this way, a notification in the bottom right corner constantly appears that a restart of the computer is needed. However, after I restart the computer, the devices go mute again.

How to fix this annoying issue?

Kind regards,

:)

Małgorzatta, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 31, 2020
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again

1. Problem with Realtek R Audio Driver; after restarting computer devices go mute again - Similar Threads - Problem Realtek Audio

2. Where did Realtek R audio go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did Realtek R audio go?: Note: This happened just after performing a clean installation of windows 11Help, I need the Realtek R audio driver back not the Realtek High Definition Audio as it is constantly messing with my headphones in terms of surround sound being exaggerated and the Realtek audio...
  3. Where did Realtek R audio go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did Realtek R audio go?: Note: This happened just after performing a clean installation of windows 11Help, I need the Realtek R audio driver back not the Realtek High Definition Audio as it is constantly messing with my headphones in terms of surround sound being exaggerated and the Realtek audio...
  4. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  5. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  6. My realtek r audio driver is not working .

My realtek r audio driver is not working .: I have to shut down my device and then plug my earphones then it works , but if i unplug when the laptop is switched on and then plug it it will not work . i have to restart my device to do that . I have checked it in driver updates and in the windows updates also but still...
  7. Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help: I recently downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer which made my microphone incredibly quiet and upon researching I found out that I needed to reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. I followed a tutorial I found but it didn't work, I just heard a popping noise from my headset and...
  8. Realtek (R) Audio

Realtek (R) Audio: Hey guys, so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo) There's also a missing sound enhancement. Now I can't even hear anything and I don't know how to change Realtek (R) Audio to...
  9. Realtek(R) Audio?

Realtek(R) Audio?: Hello, I just purchased a new Laptop(Acer Aspire 3)and I open it and start to intall my usual software, and uninstall crappy programs etc. I would play some music in Aimp4, and then for the first time, I see and listened to Realtek(R) Audio. It only supports 16bit 44khz...
  10. Muted Audio After Restarting

Muted Audio After Restarting: Hi, I have a SteelSeries Siberia 650 headset and I'm using their latest drivers/controllers to handle the audio from my computer. The thing is I'm facing a weird problem since then. Everytime I restart my computer (using the 'Shut down' option and turning it back on),...