Windows 10: problem with recovering files

Discus and support problem with recovering files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my Microsoft windows 10 got updated yesterday.but I accidentally missed the option of recovering files stored in my PC during the set up.now how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MadhavRahul1, Aug 9, 2020.

1. problem with recovering files

my Microsoft windows 10 got updated yesterday.but I accidentally missed the option of recovering files stored in my PC during the set up.now how do I recover my stored documents,downloads etc..

:)

MadhavRahul1, Aug 9, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

problem with recovering files

1. problem with recovering files - Similar Threads - problem recovering files

2. recovered files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovered files: I have an external drive with lots of ISO files. The hard drive became corrupted, I ran chkdsk t: /f, many of the ISO files have "disappeared". I did not write to that drive since this issue. I ran a file recovery program RECUVA, after 8 hours it recovered lots of "lost"...
  3. recovered files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovered files: I have an external drive with lots of ISO files. The hard drive became corrupted, I ran chkdsk t: /f, many of the ISO files have "disappeared". I did not write to that drive since this issue. I ran a file recovery program RECUVA, after 8 hours it recovered lots of "lost"...
  4. Recover Files

Recover Files: Hi, I have this situation right now. Last time, I have mistakenly drag a folder to another folder so I undo it many time. As i undo it, i redo it many times because the folder didn't show up and it's gone and after that i shutdown the device. Now, my sister told me that...
  5. Recover Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Files: Hi, I have this situation right now. Last time, I have mistakenly drag a folder to another folder so I undo it many time. As i undo it, i redo it many times because the folder didn't show up and it's gone and after that i shutdown the device. Now, my sister told me that...
  6. File Recover

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Recover: Microsoft will not accept my password and I've given up on resetting it. I'm okay with being in Administerator Mode but I need access to my documents which are being held hostage because my password did not work. I have tried recovering them but the folder doesn't seem to be...
  7. File Recover

File Recover: Microsoft will not accept my password and I've given up on resetting it. I'm okay with being in Administerator Mode but I need access to my documents which are being held hostage because my password did not work. I have tried recovering them but the folder doesn't seem to be...
  8. Recovering files

Recovering files: I need help recovering my lost files. I had an error after a Windows 10 update the next time I booted my computer. Eventually I got to the Windows Recovery Mode. I made a recovery disk on a USB using an old laptop. However, the problem got worse and I had to reinstall Windows...
  9. Recovering files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering files: I really need help. Someone updated my laptop and I missing all my files??? How do I figure out what they did to my laptop?? is there a way I can retrieve files lost??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-files/d37a3967-137a-4a6c-9a42-866baa77c3b9
  10. Recovering files

Recovering files: Recently I have created a new folder on my pc. Then I pasted some media files there and suddenly by mistake I have clicked on the "undo new" option on the pop up menu. And noticed that All the files that I pasted there removed. How Can I recover those Files????...