Windows 10: Problem With Redemption Code

Discus and support Problem With Redemption Code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmmaTheTurtle, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Problem With Redemption Code

I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store, but on the store, it says I still need to buy it. I should get it for free, but I guess the code didn't transfer over. Anyone know what I should do?

:)

EmmaTheTurtle, Jun 11, 2019

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Rexisea Win User

Problem With Redemption Code

Minecraft redemption code

Just recently I found out I could get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free (since I already have the PC version), I went on to Mojang, got my code, clicked on [Redeem], took me to Microsoft website, logged in and this message showed up (Shown below). The
    thing is, I did wait, a long time. Reloaded the page, re-done all my steps etc, then I decided to go on to the Windows Store, I found Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, went to buy it, selected the code payment option and pasted my code in (from the Mojang website).
    New message came up in red reading "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card".

My question is, why isn't Microsoft registering the redemption code and how come I can't redeem it over the store even though the code was from the official Mojang website? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-AuthenticationTokenInvalid
    MBjAG+FNZ0qEWReg.3.15.1
    2016/07/12 - 13:33:33 UTC

Rexisea, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem With Redemption Code

1. Problem With Redemption Code - Similar Threads - Problem Redemption Code

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redemption code: I was eligible for a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redemption code, I would try to click the "get a code" button on the official Mojang Minecraft website every month but each time I did it said something along the lines of "Can't generate a code right now, try again later." I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption is Out of Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption is Out of Codes: So I just noticed that people that had bought minecraft java edition a long time ago could claim the windows 10 edition for free. I tried to get a code for myself, but it says that they are all out and to check back later. I would check back later, but I saw that they are...
  4. No windows 10 minecraft redemption codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows 10 minecraft redemption codes: Title says it all, go to redeem my entitled code, I get this error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I've looked around and all I can...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 Redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Redemption code: I bought Minecraft: Java edition during a time period where Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free, i then downloaded it on my PC. I had to factory reset my computer and after trying to download all my games again, i had trouble downloading Minecraft Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption: I Can't Redeem My Free Minecraft Windows 10 Code I recently discovered that I had the ability to redeem a code for Minecraft on Windows 10 because I had made an account in 2012. Once I tried redeeming the code on my account, it didn't allow me to because I apparently had...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed

Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed: Today I tried redeeming a code with my Mojang account for Minecraft on my Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10. I received a code after entering in the username and password for my account. It took me a few minutes to type it in, but when I did I was told the code had already...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  9. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code: This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem,...
  10. code redemption

code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...