Windows 10: Problem With Redemption Code

Discus and support Problem With Redemption Code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmmaTheTurtle, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Problem With Redemption Code

I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store, but on the store, it says I still need to buy it. I should get it for free, but I guess the code didn't transfer over. Anyone know what I should do?

:)

EmmaTheTurtle, Jun 11, 2019

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Rexisea Win User

Problem With Redemption Code

Minecraft redemption code

Just recently I found out I could get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free (since I already have the PC version), I went on to Mojang, got my code, clicked on [Redeem], took me to Microsoft website, logged in and this message showed up (Shown below). The
    thing is, I did wait, a long time. Reloaded the page, re-done all my steps etc, then I decided to go on to the Windows Store, I found Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, went to buy it, selected the code payment option and pasted my code in (from the Mojang website).
    New message came up in red reading "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card".

My question is, why isn't Microsoft registering the redemption code and how come I can't redeem it over the store even though the code was from the official Mojang website? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-AuthenticationTokenInvalid
    MBjAG+FNZ0qEWReg.3.15.1
    2016/07/12 - 13:33:33 UTC

Rexisea, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem With Redemption Code

1. Problem With Redemption Code - Similar Threads - Problem Redemption Code

2. USB device problem. (Code 38)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device problem. (Code 38): Hello. I have problem attaching USB devices. When I attach USB flash drive or USB HDD or CD card I receive this error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38) The driver could...
  3. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code: This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem,...
  4. code redemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...
  5. Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redemption issues with Minecraft Bedrock: I redeemed the free Minecraft bedrock edition code a long time ago, more or less when it became available. The issue is that the Microsoft store (The app itself, in browser it says it's been purchased) will not acknowledge that it's been redeemed, despite the my order history...
  6. Microsoft security code problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft security code problem: After updating BIOS on Windows 10 computer, the initial Windows Login PIN did not work and was asked to reset. This required me to log into my email at which point a security code was necessary. I selected delivery of the code to my email account email but the code received...
  7. how to resolve a stop code problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to resolve a stop code problem: My computer keeps going blank then I get a message about a stop code. It shuts my computer then starts it up again. What is going on and how can I resolve this issue. I have windows 10...
  8. erroe code 0x8050800c , fix the problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    erroe code 0x8050800c , fix the problem: I was scanning my Hp window 10 laptop and it is showing " An unexpected problem occurs. Install any available updates, and then try to start the program again." It is also showing error code 0x8050800c. Please help me to fix the problem....
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018: Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018 Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up...
  10. Product code problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product code problems: I have a desktop with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I tried to upgrade to W10. In order to dual boot W7 and W10 I created an ISO DVD successfully and went to use it. I booted from the DVD and when it asked for my product key (assume it wanted the W7 key) I entered the key...