Windows 10: Problem with reduced blue light

Discus and support Problem with reduced blue light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My problem is that I have sort of "always on night lighting" even though I completly disabled it, I experiance this problem on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Osmicon, May 8, 2019.

1. Osmicon Win User

Problem with reduced blue light

Hello,

My problem is that I have sort of "always on night lighting" even though I completly disabled it, I experiance this problem on my desktop computer and on my laptop, and the odd thing about it is that its randomly gets back to normal and then after some time it gets back to "always on" as if it has an internal clock that the user can't control nor access.

someone dose experience this problem?

someone knows how to fix it?

:)

Osmicon, May 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2

Read more: Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2 - Thurrott.com

Brink, May 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 blue tint screen

Hi Nahum,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be and we truly appreciate that you tried few steps to resolve the issue. However, in order to guide in right direction and narrow down the cause of issue, we would need some more information.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. May I know the model of graphics card or chip you are using?
    3. Do you face similar glitch in the BIOS or loading screen?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Go to Settings > System >
      Display.
    2. Toggle on the switch under Night Light and click on
      Night light settings link.
    3. Use the slider to reduce the blue light as per your preference and check.
    4. Also, you can go to GPU’s Control panel (desktop settings app) and try check for colors.

Please reply with details, so that we can assist you better.

Manjunath_H, May 8, 2019
  4. LachlanLW Win User

Option to turn off blue light filter/"night light" in windows mixed reality?

Hello!

When using my HP WMR headset to play Beat Saber after dark, it's very clear that a heavy blue light filter is automatically applied. This is a problem as beat saber mainly uses the colours red and blue, and because of the blue light filter, the blue blocks
    become black and blend in with the background, and in some expert+ levels it can get confusing.

I understand that your goal might be to reduce headaches with this feature, but the blue light filter actually gives me a headache for some reason. I can adjust to a blue light filter on my screen but I simply cannot adjust to it in VR.

I've tried closing f.lux and I've tried messing around with the night light feature in windows to no avail.

Thanks!

LachlanLW, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with reduced blue light - Similar Threads - Problem reduced blue

2. Blue light shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light shortcut: Hi there, I was wondering if trhere was a way to create a shortcut to activate/desactivate the blue light instead of having to go to the settings everytime. Maybe bind a shortcut to : explorer ms-settings:nightlight Thanks for the help submitted by /u/Totofaitflop...
  3. blue light settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue light settings: How do I know what number to put my night light on to have the best blue light protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-settings/42ebb71e-9672-4b4d-96cf-4ecd77b22447
  4. Blue light

Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/
  5. Night light blue light filter

Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  6. Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly: Hi, i don't know how to put it better but from time to time in random moments my computer "pulsating" with night mode filter. I'm not sure if it's actually what happens but I'm noticing that my colors change for a few seconds as if I'm turning night mode on and off. I...
  7. Blue light reduction

Blue light reduction: I understand there is a way to reduce the amount of blue light emitted from my computer screen with Windows 10. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. Ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-reduction/b3928a13-64ef-46ba-b7f5-b3446d7dd047
  8. Problems with Reducing Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Reducing Down: I like my Word docs to take half the screen so I can open and view two at a time, but when I 'reduce down' a maximized doc, it goes to a quarter of the page. I've lengthened the doc and saved it that way, but it doesn't help. Any thoughts? Jim...
  9. Dislexia and blue light

Dislexia and blue light: I recently got a windows 10 SuperSonic Tablet from my school, and was looking to see if there were ways to adjust it to be more suitable for my dyslexia, and if there was a way to filter blue light as recommended by windows. I don't want to pay for anything and I want to...
  10. Lowering blue light

in Windows 10 Support
    Lowering blue light: Has anyone made a program that can lower the color hue/temp when you are not runnign a video or game or certian programs?? I'm not fond of low saturation so I tend to run it high all the time. Tho blue light may be more a non issue its stil something to be aware of. 76187