Windows 10: Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

Discus and support Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please keep in mind I don't want to reset at all costs.One day I corrupted the WindowsApps folder permissions and probably some other folders I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mostafa Abdelbrr, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

Please keep in mind I don't want to reset at all costs.One day I corrupted the WindowsApps folder permissions and probably some other folders I don't know about right now, after many tries to fix it I decided to delete it, uninstall most uwp apps, and then try again. I didn't try a repair build at the time which is probably why we are here now. I tried multiple times since then and even tried the beta build of Windows 11 without luck right now I am on Windows 10 though.Now the problem is that some of those apps that were installed before all this do not reinstall, some do and some don't.Exam

:)

Mostafa Abdelbrr, Jul 9, 2021

2. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does

I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?

MedTaha4Ever, Jul 9, 2021
  3. uwp apps are future

I know some Devs leaving windows platform for android and ios and windows users are worried about it according to me uwp apps have a bright future for multiple reasons one the most important reason uwp apps runs on multiple devices from HoloLens,Xbox one,
    SurfaceBook,iot to potential upcoming Surface Phone it will bring all new and existing developer who now don't interested in uwp. Surface Phone and HoloLens will game be game changer for Microsoft and for uwp future. If any developer will see my post than
    plz hopeful for uwp and bring your apps to msft store. And about me i am waiting for Surface Phone and Andromeda OS i will be most happy when i hands on Surface Phone and i am currently having Lumia 950 using as my daily driver.

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

UWP app live tiles not working

I did what you suggested, but after a while the tiles went to solid colors again.

ConradoCane, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

1. Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder - Similar Threads - Problem reinstalling uwp

2. UWP apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UWP apps not working: Hello, I am using a Surface Pro (2017) on the slow ring of Windows Insider. Over the couple last weeks, performance was so slow it began making the machine useless. I did a backup of all my files and decided to do a fresh install of Windows. To my surprise however, I was...
  3. Update UWP App

in Windows 10 Support
    Update UWP App: This may have come with a LastPass install, but not sure. When booting this console window opens labeled like Thread Title. Cannot find how it is opening. Task Scheduler and AutoRuns checked. Scratching ass at this point as I never heard about Universal Apps while searching....
  4. Update UWP app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update UWP app: At bootup I keep getting this DOS window that says "Update UWP file?" It slows down my bootup noticeably! I researched this heading and found that the MIcrosoft Store Apps Settings should be Automatically ON. I followed the instructions and discovered thatthis feature is ON...
  5. UWP apps failing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UWP apps failing.: So recently, out of the blue, all of the apps that would come from the Microsoft Store stopped being able to boot. (This started happening around two weeks ago) Everything from the Calculator, to the Calendar, to Mail, to Groove Music, to Photos, Xbox Companion, and even the...
  6. UWP apps fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    UWP apps fonts: I have 3 PCs: Desktop 1 Desktop 2 Laptop One day I noticed that the font size/spacing is different for UWP apps while using the Windows 10 settings app. The two images show easily show a difference when switching between them in the sentences. Desktop 1 and Laptop are...
  7. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps: I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?...
  8. UWP Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Apps not opening: Hello, I changed the permissions of the WindowsApps folder, as i was trying to edit some of the files, however now the apps will not open. I am sure that this is not due to me modifying any files. Is there a way to restore the permissions, or what permissions need to be...
  9. Problem reinstalling uwp apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem reinstalling uwp apps: Hello everyone, hope you can help me. I recently installed an SSD in my laptop. Before that, I had some Microsoft Store (non-default) apps installed in my HDD (on a secondary partition named DATA). After I cloned the OS from the HDD to the SSD and booted Windows from it I...
  10. The Lifecycle of a UWP App

in Windows 10 News
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App: Lifecycle management in a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is critical for the efficient use of battery power and memory. When done correctly, it allows the user to multitask between apps without needing to know anything about these resource optimizations. Today’s post...