Windows 10: Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop

Discus and support Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi guys I have recently bought a msi gf63 9sc and i can not restart it. when i try to restart, laptop turns off ! actually , it shuts down immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ali998, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Ali998 Win User

Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop

hi guys
    I have recently bought a msi gf63 9sc and i can not restart it.
    when i try to restart, laptop turns off ! actually , it shuts down immediately after laptop tries to boot up ! keyboard LEDs turn on and off less than a sec
    I updated EC firmware and it seemed to be fixed but after 3 or 4 restarting , i faced the same problem.

the laptop is fine and i don't think it has hardware issue.

i'm using the latest version of win 10 x64 enterprise

I recorded a video so you can see what exactly i am facing with.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/stdkktojilsrwj2/20200115_103805.mp4/file

==============

I googled and saw this :
    " I've contacted Saudi MSI Service center. I didn't get what they said exactly was the problem. but, what i understood from them is that the problem is with Win10 incompatibility that Microsoft didn't make Win10 fully compatible with MSI gaming laptops. Even the new generation of thier series had the exact problem. What the solution they gave me was to downgrade to a lower ver. Of windows."

==============

what do you suggest me to do?

:)

Ali998, Jan 15, 2020
  2. midgo Win User

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Jan 15, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jan 15, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Restarting my win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Problem Restarting laptop

2. Laptop Restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Restart problem: Recently, performing a manual restart (using the option from the Start - Power menu) isn't working - I'm just ending up with a black screen after it reboots. So I have to power down and start over. I think it's only been occurring since I first updated to 20H2 a few weeks...
  3. Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime: Hello, When I try to restart my win 10 laptop, It stuck at restarting every time. It doesn't restart and I have to force shutdown the laptop. Awaiting a solution....
  4. Laptop restart problem

Laptop restart problem: Hey, so I use an HP pavillion laptop to make music. Its fairly old but works really well, plus i recently replaced the battery so no worries there. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface which connects to my audio monitors. 9/10 times it works totally fine but sometimes...
  5. Laptop restarting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restarting problem: The laptop configuration and other details are below: [ATTACH] Problem:- This laptop is working perfectly well on power/plug in but when i inserted battery, then laptop has restarting problem. It is restarting again and again. The charging led is changing red to white...
  6. laptop restart problem

laptop restart problem: i had a proble with my laptop acer aspire 4750G. i installed windows 10 past few years..now when i use my laptop back..it needs to activate my windows..then when i restart my laptop, the screen when blank and dont restart..but the lights at keypad still on..its like forever...
  7. problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with my laptop drivers after update to win 10: hi i have lenovo g500 laptop it was have win 8 and work OK , since i update to win 10 the Bluetooth and dulby driver not working. i try every thing to solve this problem but useless . so could Microsoft have any support to solve this problem...
  8. Sound problem on HP Laptop Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problem on HP Laptop Win 10: Audio output is no good on HP laptop factory installed windows 10. Every couple of seconds feedback or clipping sound which breaks up every few words; It also can play normal for a few hours to reverting back to a sound distortion every couple of seconds. I have performed...
  9. was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!: I upgraded win 7 home to win 10... a dell notebook i5 processor 4GB RAM but PC starts OK - shuts downs OK but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!! after blue window icon and before show login screen appears a black screen and PC shows working or downloading - .... after...
  10. Laptop shutdown/restarting problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop shutdown/restarting problems.: Hi, so whenever I shutdown my computer Start > Shutdown, fans, LEDs stay on most of the time but sometimes it turns off completely. Or, when I restart my computer Start > Restart, it doesn't restart but shutdowns. I don't know what to do, Fast Startup is turned off, all...