Windows 10: Problem with running .exe files

Discus and support Problem with running .exe files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheNghbd, Sep 2, 2015.

1. TheNghbd Win User

Problem with running .exe files

Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad English.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/spvnh1.jpg

:)

TheNghbd, Sep 2, 2015
  2. AndreePin Win User

.exe files not running

Hi Ben,

Are you still not able to run the ".exe" files? Or is the User Account Control still pops up? If so, kindly run the System File Checker tool in your computer. This will help in checking the missing or corrupted system files in your computer. Kindly follow
    the steps provided on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 2, 2015
  3. BenW.13 Win User
    .exe files not running

So I already have the second option down selected in the user account control.

I have Symantec Endpoint Protection, tried disabling it for a minute and my computer froze up and did some weird things so i restarted and enabled it again. Any other options?

BenW.13, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Problem with running .exe files

1. Problem with running .exe files - Similar Threads - Problem running exe

2. cant run .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant run .exe file: Hi, i found problem on running my .exe file, so i have task from my lecture to exploit trojan and i cant run the trojan that i made. it should be run on background process, i already turn off my firewall and real time scanner on windows security. but still, it wont run. how...
  3. .exe files will not run correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe files will not run correctly: Hello,I'm having trouble getting .exe files to run. When I try to run the file I can see that it sort of works through the task manager but it appears frozen and nothing pops up. I've checked the permissions through regedit and everything seems fine, I've tried turning off my...
  4. .exe files will not run correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe files will not run correctly: Hello,I'm having trouble getting .exe files to run. When I try to run the file I can see that it sort of works through the task manager but it appears frozen and nothing pops up. I've checked the permissions through regedit and everything seems fine, I've tried turning off my...
  5. unable to run *.exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to run *.exe files: unable to run *.exe files from different sources. Win 10 MS Surface pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-exe-files/c2331948-49a4-4c91-9b2d-a0523028ec41
  6. Exe file problem

Exe file problem: In my pc some of the exe file setups are not opening.Whenever i open them nothing shows up no error screen nothing. It does the same when i open chrome setup it shows nothing . Plzz fix this problem....
  7. No exe files will run!

No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Problem running an .exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running an .exe file: I tried to run an .exe from a dir on win10 by clicking on it and got a message that defender had stopped it running. i clicked for more details and i got it to run. but i did nothing to see that this won't happen again. could it? is there something we should do when...
  9. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  10. .exe file wont run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe file wont run: So I'm trying to open a .exe file but all it does is show the blue loading circle and it doesn't do anything. The file wont open and when I try to download the file again it wont open. I'm currently running a windows 10. Can anyone help? 61193