Windows 10: Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, anyone here can help me with this problem? Basically, I created a note in my A71 using the last version of Samsung Notes app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leo-300, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10 vmW4G6ybf24nrhO-C1UGj78GGwgXZ6ku_m6yHVDvCus.jpg

Hello, anyone here can help me with this problem?
    Basically, I created a note in my A71 using the last version of Samsung Notes app, installed from Galaxy Store, and then, when I open the Samsung Notes program on windows 10 the note looks as you can see in the image. The 1st letter ("P") appears on the 1st page, the ("ro") on the 2nd page, ("ba") on the 3rd page; and all the letters are big. I don't know why this happen. Can you help me? please.

(The text is the world "Probando", it's a Spanish world)

https://preview.redd.it/j46s7r8cjct...bp&s=f519a44c97d506632576d66120ba7cafc2a92533

submitted by /u/leo-300
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leo-300, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

1. Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Samsung Notes

2. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  3. Samsung notes for windows fix pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung notes for windows fix pls: Dear users,I used to have samaungnnotes installed through command prompt on my non samsung pc. But now with the latest update u can no longer use it with pcs other than samsung made ones. Could someone pls give a fox for it as I desperately need it and is one of my main apps...
  4. unable to install Samsung Notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install Samsung Notes: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?kindly help me with this because I'm unable to continue my study...
  5. unable to install Samsung Notes

unable to install Samsung Notes: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?kindly help me with this because I'm unable to continue my study...
  6. How can I install Samsung Notes on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I install Samsung Notes on windows 10: The Samsung notes app on the windows store lacks the "Get" button.I found some other threads, but whenever a user found a solution the moderators erased all the relevant links and closed the threads leaving the issue unresolved. This feels uniquely un-helpful by the microsoft...
  7. How can I install Samsung Notes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install Samsung Notes on windows 10: The Samsung notes app on the windows store lacks the "Get" button.I found some other threads, but whenever a user found a solution the moderators erased all the relevant links and closed the threads leaving the issue unresolved. This feels uniquely un-helpful by the microsoft...
  8. How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Samsung Notes has been known to give its competitors a run for their money, being the primary note-making app that many Samsung users (which comprise a substantial share of the total market) use. Being a built-in app, many users, including myself don’t feel the need...
  9. SAMSUNG NOTES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG NOTES: Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?...
  10. Samsung Notes app on windows 10

Samsung Notes app on windows 10: Hi I tried to download the samsung notes app from Microsoft store, but I couldn't find it I went to the app store website through the link Buy Samsung Notes - Microsoft Store, but it says "Samsung Notes is currently not available". Please help [ATTACH]...