Windows 10: problem with school Microsoft account

Discus and support problem with school Microsoft account in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since I sign in microsoft office by my school account window started to do dumb things, for example, it goes to sleep even though I choose never go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by yuyukltcvhu8pdxtcvbguh, Apr 21, 2020.

1. problem with school Microsoft account

Since I sign in microsoft office by my school account window started to do dumb things, for example, it goes to sleep even though I choose never go to sleep in power options. how to fix that?

:)

yuyukltcvhu8pdxtcvbguh, Apr 21, 2020

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

problem with school Microsoft account

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

problem with school Microsoft account

1. problem with school Microsoft account - Similar Threads - problem school Microsoft

2. Fix "Work or School account problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix "Work or School account problem": Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I have finished university so my uni account has been deactivated.Ideally I'd like to unlink my uni account from my PC but when...
  3. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  4. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  5. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Remove Microsoft School Account

Remove Microsoft School Account: I have completed my course and is unable to remove the microsoft school account from my laptop.After clicking the manage, it will bring me online.The account had already been disabled by the school and hence I also cannot login in.Please advise how to remove....
  7. Screen glitching after "Microsoft Account problem with work or school account"

Screen glitching after "Microsoft Account problem with work or school account": The computer is only 6 months old. I disabled "shared experiences" I deleted all accounts and created a local account I restarted the computer Everything I read online, there is no fix to this Microsoft problem. What can you do to help?...
  8. Work or School Account problem

Work or School Account problem: Hi, I keep receiving a notification "we need to fix your work or school account" but when I go to sign in it says "can't find that account"? I've logged into my Microsoft account and when selecting my PC "no issues are found" Does anybody here knows what's going on or has...
  9. work or school account problem

work or school account problem: I presume this is the old "we need to fix ..." I am not going to blindly press a button for some artificial idiot software to "fix" a "problem" without a better explanation of what, exactly, the problem is. All other postings about this that I have seen keep asking for how...
  10. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...