Windows 10: Problem with screenshots on Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Problem with screenshots on Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was going to suggest something else as well. The built-in options are great for an occasional screenshot, but if you are doing over 100+ a day, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10Pro, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Problem with screenshots on Win 10 Pro

I was going to suggest something else as well. The built-in options are great for an occasional screenshot, but if you are doing over 100+ a day, a third-party app would be your best bet.

DeaconFrost, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Win10Pro Win User

Right, thank you.

Surfing through the net I’ve just bumped into another freeware tool, called Snip *. It couldn’t be any simpler. Instead of using keyboard shortcuts all you need to do is make one click with your mouse. Kudos to Microsoft.

Even though I, kind of, found a solution any suggestions are welcome(d?) as reading this forum we learn all the time and develop new ways of looking at the same problem. So, go ahead.

* - strangely enough to download it you have to press the Menu button in top right corner.

Win10Pro, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with screenshots on Win 10 Pro

1. Problem with screenshots on Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Problem screenshots Pro

2. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems activating Win 10 Pro: HiI built a machine and installed Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.I have my 25 character activation keyThat machine died, I built a new one.I entered the activation key when I installed Windows but I'm not activated.Version is Windows 10 Pro 22H2.I feel like I've been...
  3. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems activating Win 10 Pro: HiI built a machine and installed Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.I have my 25 character activation keyThat machine died, I built a new one.I entered the activation key when I installed Windows but I'm not activated.Version is Windows 10 Pro 22H2.I feel like I've been...
  4. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A problem installing win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A problem installing win 10 pro: I am having a Win 10 Pro 64 bit install problem in a Toshiba Satellite model L455-S5000 laptop. I pulled out the 250gb SATA HD (loaded with Win 10 home) out of the Toshiba and installed a 500GB SATA HD. The 500GB HD has been wiped clean. The Win 10 Pro install starts ok and...
  6. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot problem: Good morning, I am trying to take screenshot using windows+prtSc,but no screenshot is captured. It was working earlier. Please suggest. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-problem/c9dc8820-b837-497b-8546-ca4c086da569
  7. A problem with win 10 Pro desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    A problem with win 10 Pro desktop: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Pro 64 bit. I am on my Sony backup laptop because I clicked on something in the in the notifications box on the right side of task bar to the right of the clock that has screwed up the Gateways desktop so bad that I...
  8. screenshotting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    screenshotting problem: Whenever i screenshot, the screenshot is always much brighter than the actual picture. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshotting-problem/52ea9c54-3b9b-4cc8-9569-4e3befecc639
  9. Win 10 PRO activation problem

Win 10 PRO activation problem: I have a digital license for win 10 home. I accidently upgraded to PRO during all the Microsoft free win 10 upgrades. I thought I was "updating". Now I can't activate PRO. Is there anything I can do? Can I download win 10 Home someplace? Thanks, Ed...
  10. Win 10 Pro activation problem

Win 10 Pro activation problem: My laptop was affected recently when a number of Win 10 Pro users started seeing a watermark telling them that their OS needed to be activated. After I discovered that the warning on my screen resulted from a Microsoft mistake, I figured Microsoft would fix it, but it’s been...