Windows 10: Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update

Discus and support Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This update seems to corrupt the system by removing all NVME SSDs from your system.In case your boot partition is on an NVMe Drive your computer wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristophBodensteiner, May 7, 2021.

1. Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update

This update seems to corrupt the system by removing all NVME SSDs from your system.In case your boot partition is on an NVMe Drive your computer wont boot anymore!MS - please remove this driver from windows update! System X570 Aorus - Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.964MS - pleas provide a HOTFIX in case the system installed this driver from Windows Update

:)

ChristophBodensteiner, May 7, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 7, 2021
  3. L920 & BH-221 Playback issues

I recently purchased both an L920 and a BH-221 headset, but have been having some issues with the BH-221.

When playing music, the next song in the list will not play. The "Play/Pause" icon on the phone is still in play mode, but the track sits at 0:00 and does not play until I press play, pause, play on the phone. This happens every 3 or 4 songs, sometimes after
    each song.

Also when recieving calls, I am unable to take the call using the headset.

I have tried the headset on two seperate L920's with the same results. is this a headset issue or a phone/software issue?

Gunsmoke124, May 7, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

The chkdsk /f /r report displayed that there were corrections made in the volume bitmap.

Run these commands and post images and then continue with the prior steps:
    There was a command for disk 1 but the command for disk 0 seems to have been skipped (steps 24 and 25) for the partition information. These are some additional commands.

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select disk 0
    4) list volume
    5) list partition
    6) select partition 1
    7) detail partition
    8) select partition 2
    9) detail partition
    10) select partition 3
    11) detail partition
    12) select partition 4
    13) detail partition
    14) if there are any other partitions on disk 0 continue in the same fashion
    15) exit
    16) continue with prior steps

zbook, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update

1. Problem with SCSIAdapter - 9.3.0.221 Update - Similar Threads - Problem SCSIAdapter 221

2. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  3. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  4. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD SCSIAdapter 9.3.0.221 update is crashing Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD SCSIAdapter 9.3.0.221 update is crashing Windows 10 PCs: If you see the “Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. – SCSIAdapter – 9.3.0.221” driver when you check for updates today, immediately hit the brake on Windows 10 updates. Microsoft has rolled out a new driver that could affect the functionality of certain AMD hardware, users are...
  6. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???

Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???: I scanned my hp laptop for viruses with malwarebytes and quarantined them. It was only then when I actually pressed delete on them that my computer became so slow. The virus was pretty bad because after log in, all the desktop icons and taksbar would take around 10 mintues to...
  8. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  9. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter"

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter": Hello World, I recently updated my XPS 15 9530, running on Windows 10 Pro, to Version 2004 without any problems. Since thhen I have also been installing all recommended updates and had all latest dell drivers. On June 16th, I was asked to update the Intel Corporation -...
  10. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...