Windows 10: Problem with Sea of thieves.

Discus and support Problem with Sea of thieves. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ивановичдигиндэ, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Problem with Sea of thieves.

When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from deleting the game and checking the integrity of the files, to changing xbox accounts. Please help with this problem!

:)

ивановичдигиндэ, Jun 22, 2021

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Problem with Sea of thieves.

Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Sea of thieves.

1. Problem with Sea of thieves. - Similar Threads - Problem Sea thieves

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem: Hi, I have a problem with Sea of Thieves installation. I previously encountered a bug that made my game crash on launch due to a corrupt file so I decided to reinstall it. The weird thing is that the Windows Store seems to install only about 30mb of game in 5 seconds. I...
  7. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  8. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  9. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  10. Sea of thieves installation problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves installation problem?: Hello, so i recently bought SoT and when it reached its "end" it, just continues downloading even though the store says its size is 26,1 , it constantly goes from installing to downloading So i'm just wondering if this is an error or something, since i can't just redownload...